Shoutbox

problem with recording emotion sounds - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: problem with recording emotion sounds (/showthread.php?tid=77259)

problem with recording emotion sounds by schizzo on 09-05-2007 at 11:29 AM

Hi, when I record a emotion sound from windows media player I canīt hear it.What can I do? Please help me!!!

RE: problem with recording emotion sounds by M73A on 09-05-2007 at 12:20 PM

what do you mean?

when u click send an emoticon sound it will record from your microphone not your output sound, to change it, double click the speaker in the system tray to get the volume bars up, goto properties and check the recording box.... it will come up the recording volumes. microphone is likely ticked, tick stereo mix (or something that means output) instead. and then try...

RE: problem with recording emotion sounds by schizzo on 09-05-2007 at 12:38 PM

thanks for answering. but is it not possible to record a emotion sound from a film or a mp3 whitout a mic?

RE: RE: problem with recording emotion sounds by ahmetgns on 09-05-2007 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by schizzo
thanks for answering. but is it not possible to record a emotion sound from a film or a mp3 whitout a mic?

Yes it is possible. Select the suitable Input and play film or mp3 before starting recording.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=846910]

On my computer, it is stereo mix, but this input can differ between computers. Try each of them (except Microphone of course) until you can record the sound.