Shoutbox

New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? (/showthread.php?tid=77260)

New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by ourlovetoadmire on 09-05-2007 at 11:54 AM

Hey!!

Im looking for new music....are you in any unsigned / signed bands?

What are people listening to thats new at the mo??

xxxx

RE: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by Vimto on 09-05-2007 at 08:29 PM

I should be in a band.. But I cant do anything musical =[

I suppose I could stand there and make them look good =]

RE: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by prashker on 09-05-2007 at 09:07 PM

I'm in a band, with a few friends. It's a pretty unique name

'Disnat True'

RE: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by vaccination on 09-05-2007 at 09:10 PM

My bands new name is Martial Riff. Gig September 29th.

RE: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by MC Inferno on 10-27-2007 at 04:36 AM

I'm a solo rapper / producer / studio engineer. Full LP coming next year, you can download a mixtape of my material for free on the link in my signiture too.

RE: New Bands! Unsigned and signed....are you in a band? by aNILEator on 10-27-2007 at 09:30 AM

I play down a pub on Thursday nights with my Djembe :D I paly with a few of the people down there.

I'm not in a proper band with my Drums as of yet because my kit is at my other house :(