Shoutbox

Display Picture changed when connection drop/problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Display Picture changed when connection drop/problem (/showthread.php?tid=77343)

Display Picture changed when connection drop/problem by Alpha_Tay on 09-09-2007 at 04:53 PM

Hi, i has meet a person, that her Display Picture will be changed to her other photo(not the msn default 1), when her connection is drop/having problem, is it normal or strange to u, from my own experience it's not normal to me.

she is living in campus, she is accessing the campus internet connection(i think it is just some broadband shared with alot of people) via wifi.

thanks for the help in advance.

RE: Display Picture changed when connection drop/problem by exbox on 09-09-2007 at 05:49 PM

Thats a bit strange, I've had display pictures randomly change sometimes, but very rarely, and certainly not all the time... what version of WLM? Might have something to do with the new 'roaming' display pic feature in WLM....

RE: Display Picture changed when connection drop/problem by Alpha_Tay on 09-09-2007 at 06:38 PM

ic, any info can i read about that "new 'roaming' display pic feature".

i am thinking is she doing it purposely and select "appear offline" or something else.