Shoutbox

Open coversation after yesterday update? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Open coversation after yesterday update? (/showthread.php?tid=77454)

Open coversation after yesterday update? by fashiongirlmsnlove on 09-13-2007 at 09:11 PM

Well i have been using the old msn until yesterday msn forced me to downlaod the new msn, and i thought it was the changed server way of working and things might be different so here is my question.

wich msn convo notifiers scripts are working well since yesterday?

Also i already know they work because display image blah blah i dont nee dto know taht again btu something that works as well the old stuff plug in might be goos sicne it worked very well since yesterday update and i cant have it now, and once i installe dlive but the convo notifiers sucked a lot  did not even worked or dont worked well at all.

So please a current well working open window notifiers stable and with toast display will be welcome please post links for the download page. :) thank in advance

RE: Open coversation after yesterday update? by roflmao456 on 09-13-2007 at 10:27 PM

Open Window notifiers aren't reliable.

but if you want, search the forums for "Live Notifier" in the scripts forum

RE: Open coversation after yesterday update? by Shiny Rabbit on 09-14-2007 at 08:56 PM

gah, open window notifiers are no good, i always got toasts saying the same guy would start a convo with me when my MSN would change my DP(another script) you might try msg discovery, it has almost everything you could want (exept for the big options in plus)