Shoutbox

A suggestion, tired of new versions of msn. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: A suggestion, tired of new versions of msn. (/showthread.php?tid=77469)

A suggestion, tired of new versions of msn. by wd1337 on 09-14-2007 at 12:58 AM

With the new "force" update of windows live messenger, I think everyone is frustrated enough already. So far I downloaded another instant messenger client that allows me log on to msn.  However, I really miss the msn plus features. I was thinking, could patchou create his own third party client so his software is no longer just an add-on, but the complete package without msn's bullshit. Honestly, if he wants to have a small banner on the bottom of the client like msn, I don't mind. I'm just sick and tired of microsoft's dictatorship.  Besides, my msiexec is fucked up so I can't even update to the newest version of live, so take that you fuckers at microsoft!  Just my 2 cents.

RE: A suggestion, tired of new versions of msn. by RebelSean on 09-14-2007 at 06:08 AM

First and for most, please watch your language. Second of all, the forced updated was put into place for a reason, there was a HUGE security hole. You can use MSN Messenger 7.0 still, you're not absolutely being forced to use Windows Live Messenger.

What client are you using?

RE: A suggestion, tired of new versions of msn. by caturday on 09-14-2007 at 08:48 PM

You're stupid.

Microsofts dictatorship? They're not dictating anything when you're using THEIR instant messenger.