Shoutbox

ok like i did something and all my text is to the right - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right (/showthread.php?tid=77535)

ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by kogoma50 on 09-16-2007 at 05:47 PM

:P it looks cool i wanna keep it but i duno how i did it anyone know how?:)

ok like my friend was sending odd emots nasty ones so i did Ctrl enter to make um go away and i did it three times then my text was to the right it was odd help tell me what i did?^^

RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by deAd on 09-16-2007 at 05:56 PM

Ctrl+Right Shift puts it on the right, and Ctrl+Left Shift puts it on the left again. Sometimes this is disabled and you need to enter a special character first to make it work.

RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by kogoma50 on 09-16-2007 at 06:00 PM

hehe thx alot for tellin me^^
but it isnt workin O_O lolz wtf
whats the character do ya know? or anyone know?

RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by deAd on 09-16-2007 at 06:43 PM

A lot of special characters work, but one is Alt+1989. After you put it into the textbox, you can delete it and then use the Ctrl+Shift shortcuts.

RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by kogoma50 on 09-16-2007 at 06:52 PM

wtf why arnt they working for me... this is odd im doin alt+1989 but it just amkes a noise then i try the Ctrl+shift but it doesnt work wtf!!

RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by toddy on 09-16-2007 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kogoma50
wtf why arnt they working for me... this is odd im doin alt+1989 but it just amkes a noise
u need to do this numbers on the numberpad, not the numbers about the letter keys
RE: ok like i did something and all my text is to the right by kogoma50 on 09-16-2007 at 07:09 PM

ooohhh ok thx
ill try it
uhm so i do alt 1989 then i do ctrl+shift right ot left right? ill try it

it didnt work.... wtf is wrong with my comp
ah! nvm it worked
thx everyone!!