Shoutbox

Logging on several WLM accounts automatically ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Logging on several WLM accounts automatically ? (/showthread.php?tid=77598)

Logging on several WLM accounts automatically ? by iautran on 09-19-2007 at 08:21 AM

Hi,

I am logging on several MSN accounts simultaneously (with WLM 8.1.0178.00).

Do you know if a plugin exists that will launch every accounts and logging on to the computer automatically ?

With MSN Messenger, I made a "batch" file that was writing to the registry the username and encrypted password. So 4 MSN accounts were able to logging on only by clicking in one file (my batch).

I am trying to achieve the same goal with WLM but the password is no more stored in the registry.

Do you know if any program has been written for this goal ?
If you know one, please do not hesitate ! ;-)

P.S: Sorry if I make mistakes but I speak better french ;-)

RE: Logging on several WLM accounts automatically ? by iautran on 10-01-2007 at 12:12 PM

Hi,

I have seen that Leonardo made a script exactly for what I was expecting for.

http://www.msgpluslive.es/scripts/view/266-theLaunch/

I have a question about this script.

Do I have to login to one WLM and choose Script --> The Launch --> Open Closed Accounts and All CLosed accounts ?

Is there a way to automatically launch this ?

Thank you

RE: Logging on several WLM accounts automatically ? by L. Coyote on 10-01-2007 at 02:28 PM

Hello.

To use the script, make sure to make Windows Live Messenger remember your passwords ("Remember my password" for each account you wish to use) and to enable "Sign in automatically".

If you haven't already set the list of emails to use, go to theLaunch > Accounts Configuration. That is basically a list of emails that will be opened automatically. It is essential, so that the script knows what to open.

Feel free to contact me to mplus.leo@gmail.com as I don't come to the forums that often. :)