Shoutbox

error message - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: error message (/showthread.php?tid=77656)

error message by razzle51 on 09-21-2007 at 03:19 PM

this is the error number  81000306 .
I have check everything out but still get this . Does anybody have any idea how to fix this . Thanks

RE: error message by Zahid™ on 09-21-2007 at 03:20 PM

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=msn+messen...oogle+Search&meta=

RE: error message by razzle51 on 09-21-2007 at 03:24 PM

thanks but I have been to all those sites , but still cant sign in and still get error

RE: error message by toddy on 09-21-2007 at 03:29 PM

quote:
How do I fix error 81000301 or 81000306?

When you try to sign in to MSN Messenger, you may receive the following error message:

* We were unable to sign you in to MSN Messenger, possibly because of a problem with the service or with your Internet connection. Please make sure that you are connected to the Internet.

Try the following to help resolve the situation:

1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
   2. Make sure you have installed the latest version of MSN Messenger.
   3. Make sure you have installed the latest available updates for your operating system. For Microsoft® Windows® operating systems, go to the Microsoft® Windows® Update website.
   4. If you are using a firewall, make sure that MSN Messenger is allowed full access through the firewall. For more information, see the firewall documentation.
   5. Verify the Advanced Connection settings for MSN Messenger.

Notes

* If your computer is part of a corporate network, contact your network administrator to make sure that the network allows access to the MSN Messenger service.
    * If you use a dial-up connection, the connection may be timing out. Try to connect again later.

RE: error message by razzle51 on 09-21-2007 at 06:38 PM

also read that page too. I am connected .Looks like you are banned toddy

RE: error message / still need help by razzle51 on 09-22-2007 at 08:27 PM

still would like some help . I log in and still get that message , it says to trouble shoot which I do and everything comes up checked. please help thanks