Shoutbox

I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) (/showthread.php?tid=77744)

I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by esdeje on 09-24-2007 at 01:05 AM

I was talking to a friend and sudenly a messege apeard:

I tried to message flood you.

I ask her if she had written it and she said no. It has happend twice to me, and i do not know what that is.

If you can help i would apreciate it.

Thank you

RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by ShawnZ on 09-24-2007 at 01:17 AM

do you have any scripts installed?

RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by esdeje on 09-24-2007 at 01:28 AM

i installed messengerdiscovery live and messenger plus, that a friendo told me about but nothing else. Is any of those programs causing this?

RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by roflmao456 on 09-24-2007 at 01:50 AM

i think you have foaly's anti flood script.

maybe someone installed a script on your computer without you knowing it?

RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by esdeje on 09-24-2007 at 01:57 AM

Nop. I am the only one that works in this PC. Unless it was installed by itself in my computer. I mean like a virus. But i dont know. For sure no one did it directly

RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by razor5070 on 09-24-2007 at 02:27 AM

It's messenger discovery live.

RE: RE: I tried to message flood you. (HELP!!!!) by High Speed Chaser on 09-24-2007 at 08:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by razor5070
It's messenger discovery live.

Yeah it is Messenger Discovery live! To turn it of go (settings> protection) and then either uncheck the option enable flood protection or uncheck alert me when this happens.