Shoutbox

[Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! (/showthread.php?tid=77764)

[Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-25-2007 at 02:01 AM

Omg, it was totally awesome... thought I don't like the whole "the others" thing.. sounds kinda like lost.

I think Hiro is his own "hero".. and he, as he doesn't want to change history, pretends to be that other guy.

Oh and I like the whole mexican ilegal immigrants thing :)

Did you like it?!

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 02:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
I think Hiro is his own "hero".. and he, as he doesn't want to change history, pretends to be that other guy.

Same, and the other guy is Takeshi Kenzei :p.

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Oh and I like the whole mexican ilegal immigrants thing (Smilie)

lol @ her abbility :p.

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Omg, it was totally awesome... thought I don't like the whole "the others" thing.. sounds kinda like lost.

well ur gay

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Did you like it?!

I liked alot :D.

* prashker waits for next week :D.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-25-2007 at 02:07 AM

Btw, I didn't know they repeated powers :undecided: I thought each power had to be unique... yet there's two flying guys now. Btw, why is Peter throwing electric bolts?? (was that what he did?!)

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 02:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Btw, I didn't know they repeated powers :undecided: I thought each power had to be unique... yet there's two flying guys now. Btw, why is Peter throwing electric bolts?? (was that what he did?!)

Err, he did that in the future of Season 1 :p

Also, that other guy is gay btw, homosexual gay, he dosn't like Claire and he works for the company (my predictions :p).
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-25-2007 at 02:09 AM

some of have to wait months till its on :(:(

hopefully i'll be able to comment soon;) tho :P

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 02:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
some of have to wait months till its on :(:(

hopefully i'll be able to comment soon;) tho :P

Download it :undecided:? OH NO ILLEGAL.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by spongeboy on 09-25-2007 at 02:20 AM

Whoever thought of the name for HEROES must've had many name choices.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spongeboy
Whoever thought of the name for HEROES must've had many name choices.

I know 8-).
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-25-2007 at 03:08 AM

I quite like the name actually, ignoring the obvious relevance :P

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Dane on 09-25-2007 at 06:30 AM

Wonderful show.  I watched it tonight, I loved it.  However, before watching the wonderful show of Heroes, I saw the series premiere of "Chuck", which, in my opinion, was beyond shitty.  It's quite obvious that Heroes will still be the main supporter of NBC's Monday Night Line Up.  The new season was awesome; I was disappointed that we didnt get to see Nikki's Character though, She is my favorite.  Can't wait to get wrapped up in the new season.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-25-2007 at 09:30 AM

it was alrite, nothing special tbh. thought the new prison break was better, but i'm sure it'll pick up.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 11:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
Wonderful show.  I watched it tonight, I loved it.  However, before watching the wonderful show of Heroes, I saw the series premiere of "Chuck", which, in my opinion, was beyond shitty.  It's quite obvious that Heroes will still be the main supporter of NBC's Monday Night Line Up.  The new season was awesome; I was disappointed that we didnt get to see Nikki's Character though, She is my favorite.  Can't wait to get wrapped up in the new season.

Nikki sucks, she does not deserve to have powers because basically she is retarded :p.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by M73A on 09-25-2007 at 03:04 PM

ytf... peter explodes and gets a haircut.. lol, i wanna know what happened to him.

gonna be a good season!

RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by vikke on 09-25-2007 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by q25

They are. Nathan doesn't fly, he is just jumping very high and fast. But this new guy, he really does fly.

I also think Kensei is Hiro himself.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by M73A on 09-25-2007 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
They are. Nathan doesn't fly, he is just jumping very high and fast. But this new guy, he really does fly.

wtf nathan doesn't fly? hm how did he get away from noah and the hatian... he jumped up vertically, then zoomed off... how'd he jump whilst in the air?
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by vikke on 09-25-2007 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

wtf nathan doesn't fly? hm how did he get away from noah and the hatian... he jumped up vertically, then zoomed off... how'd he jump whilst in the air?

Notice the "explosion", maybe it was a plane or something.

It could also be that Nathan flies much much faster, and with less control. And this new guys flies with more control.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 08:56 PM

quote:

It could also be that Nathan flies much much faster, and with less control. And this new guys flies with more control.

err no.

Nathan Petrelli is a fictional character portrayed by Adrian Pasdar in the television series Heroes. He has the ability to fly.

Nathan possesses the power of self-propelled flight. He is one of the characters that has least demonstrated his power in the series, saying that he is afraid of both being seen as a freak and taken in for scientific study. In contrast, however, he also demonstrates a great deal of control over his power. As demonstrated in "Hiros", Nathan can reach speeds exceeding the sound barrier with no apparent physical effects.

Nathan first discovers his power when he inadvertently uses it to save himself from a car crash which leaves his wife wheelchair-bound. The first on-screen flight is in "Genesis", when he attempts to save Peter from falling to his death. He also uses flight to save a woman from a burning building in an issue of the Heroes webcomic.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by M73A on 09-25-2007 at 09:31 PM

hm explosion = sound barrier explosion...

but anyway, whats mayas power?

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-25-2007 at 09:35 PM

Implode people's brains? =P

Idk, it must be some sonicwave thing or something... mental power too, because if it was a scream or something she would be able to control it.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-25-2007 at 09:41 PM

quote:
hm explosion = sound barrier explosion...

but anyway, whats mayas power?

err, you clearly saw she can fuck your eyes and kill you :p (explode your brain?)

Throughout the episode it is hinted that you do not want to get Maya mad or she will "do" something. Later, when Alejandro finds Maya, a whole truck of people have been killed and "petrified." Their eyes have bled and turned black.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-25-2007 at 09:48 PM

"Pretrified"? Maya has the power to use harry potter's spells! She clearly used pretificus totalus on them.. but that wouldn't make their eyes bleed.... hmmm... she probably is the basilisk then. :P

But seriously.. it must be some type of wave thing.. cause if she had known she was out of control she wouldn't have gone to the back of the truck and attacked the other people.. unless she gets possessed or something.

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

err no.

Nathan Petrelli is a fictional character portrayed by Adrian Pasdar in the television series Heroes. He has the ability to fly.

Nathan possesses the power of self-propelled flight. He is one of the characters that has least demonstrated his power in the series, saying that he is afraid of both being seen as a freak and taken in for scientific study. In contrast, however, he also demonstrates a great deal of control over his power. As demonstrated in "Hiros", Nathan can reach speeds exceeding the sound barrier with no apparent physical effects.

Nathan first discovers his power when he inadvertently uses it to save himself from a car crash which leaves his wife wheelchair-bound. The first on-screen flight is in "Genesis", when he attempts to save Peter from falling to his death. He also uses flight to save a woman from a burning building in an issue of the Heroes webcomic.

so... what are the new guy's powers?

EDIT: Spongeboy, quit spamming outside of T&T :/

[Image: n516653805_178765_2847.jpg]

^ cool
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by spongeboy on 09-26-2007 at 01:27 AM

YOUR POLL IS BIASED! "I fail at life. (AKA I don't watch heroes)"

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-26-2007 at 01:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
"Pretrified"? Maya has the power to use harry potter's spells! She clearly used pretificus totalus on them.. but that wouldn't make their eyes bleed.... hmmm... she probably is the basilisk then.

:dodgy:

btw lol @ Takeshi :D.

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-26-2007 at 01:57 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25
"Pretrified"? Maya has the power to use harry potter's spells! She clearly used pretificus totalus on them.. but that wouldn't make their eyes bleed.... hmmm... she probably is the basilisk then.

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!

Yeah.... btw, in that picture I posted... they introduce him as a new hero.... so he most have a power :/
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-26-2007 at 01:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!

Yeah.... btw, in that picture I posted... they introduce him as a new hero.... so he most have a power :/

Errr. Not every hero has a power :p, what about the other mexican, (the brother).
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Volv on 09-26-2007 at 02:51 AM

quote:
Errr. Not every hero has a power :P, what about the other mexican, (the brother).
He might, he is her brother after all...
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-26-2007 at 03:02 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!

Errr. Not every hero has a power :p, what about the other mexican, (the brother).

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
Errr. Not every hero has a power :P, what about the other mexican, (the brother).
He might, he is her brother after all...

exactly.. we don't know if he doesn't have one. He could just have a really lame/dangerous one (under control) and that's why he didn't use it when they took his sister... or he might just be unaware of it

Besides.. it says "Take a look at the new (superpowered) kids in the block ."

and its from nbc or something =P
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-26-2007 at 03:10 AM

meh, could be. WATCH NEXT EPISODE OF HEROES TO FIND OUT!

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-26-2007 at 03:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Btw, I didn't know they repeated powers (Smilie) I thought each power had to be unique... yet there's two flying guys now.
when it been said that the powers have to be unique ? peter and sylar have the same power*

*granted peter can absorb powers, where as sylar has to see how they work in the brain. but the power as a whole is the same (been able to take other peoples powers)
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Volv on 09-26-2007 at 03:53 AM

Yes, but Sylar's power isn't the ability to take powers, rather being able to see how things work eg. clocks/watches.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-26-2007 at 03:57 AM

quote:
Yes, but Sylar's power isn't the ability to take powers, rather being able to see how things work eg. clocks/watches.
its a small variation. wouldn't call it unique

the new kids could just be a small variation from nathans.

i'm sure we'll find out over the next few weeks
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Curtis on 09-26-2007 at 04:09 AM

Peter absorbs powers though, while Sylar has to kill people and look at their brain and figure out how the power works, then he can use it.  Peter can just think of a person with that power.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-26-2007 at 04:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Curtis
Peter absorbs powers though, while Sylar has to kill people and look at their brain and figure out how the power works, then he can use it.  Peter can just think of a person with that power.
its still based around the same power tho......been able to use other peoples powers.

so would guess the new kid, has a variation of nathans flying....however no one has answered where/when it was said that the powers had to be unique
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by andrewdodd13 on 09-26-2007 at 09:17 AM

The new guy that's stalking Claire isn't on that poster.

And there's other questions: Like who told the Irish fellows to open the box?

And how can Peter use other peoples powers (the lightning bolt) even though he can't remember who he is - remember he had to think of the person whose power he was using...

So much unanswered stuffs. :p

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-26-2007 at 09:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
The new guy that's stalking Claire isn't on that poster.
stalking == repeated following and harassing of another person
not looking in someone's room, my guess he just fancies her. rather then been sent to follow her.
quote:
And how can Peter use other peoples powers (the lightning bolt) even though he can't remember who he is - remember he had to think of the person whose power he was using...
maybe one of the people in the box could do it, or maybe just some sort of malfunction/short-circuit in his brain.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Volv on 09-26-2007 at 09:33 AM

quote:
I don't think he actually has to think of them, I think he just concentrated on them as it helped him channel the specific power (ie. he sucks at controlling his powers so he concentrates on the person to help). Just as he didn't have to concentrate on Radioactive Man (:P) to explode.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-27-2007 at 01:41 AM

Sorry for the whole confusion about saying lightening bolts, it was clearly the radioactive man's power... not an electric power.

And when the show started it said "individuals with unique abilities" or whatever....

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-27-2007 at 02:16 AM

quote:
quote:
I don't think he actually has to think of them, I think he just concentrated on them as it helped him channel the specific power (ie. he sucks at controlling his powers so he concentrates on the person to help). Just as he didn't have to concentrate on Radioactive Man (:P) to explode.

Constipation+.

Just like ET (y).

I personally am more interested in Hiro's story, even if he is mostly for comic relief :p
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-27-2007 at 02:34 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Constipation+.

Just like ET (y).

I personally am more interested in Hiro's story, even if he is mostly for comic relief :p

YATAAAAAAAAAAAA

On a more relevant note: I agree with toddy.. I don't think the flying dude is evil...
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-27-2007 at 02:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
On a more relevant note: I agree with toddy.. I don't think the flying dude is evil...

I believe you and toddy are functionally retarded, bet you 5$ he is :p.
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-27-2007 at 03:07 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25

I believe you and toddy are functionally retarded, bet you 5$ he is :p.

i'll take that bet !!! would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.

sidenote:
I fail at life. (AKA I don't watch heroes): spongeboy     1     10%

newb :lol:
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Volv on 09-27-2007 at 03:37 AM

quote:
would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.
But then again, Heroes does tend to have a shitty child-like storyline so you never know.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-27-2007 at 03:49 AM

I never said he didn't work for someone else or the "others"... I said he wasn't evil. And if the "others" are evil and he is working for them and maybe tells them where she is, he'll betray them and rescue her or something lame like that in that end

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-27-2007 at 11:17 AM

quote:
i'll take that bet !!! would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.

I believe West (the kid) was the guy that killed Kaito, they look the same and have the same hoodie. So yeah, he could be part of the organisation thing.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-27-2007 at 11:27 AM

quote:
quote:

I believe West (the kid) was the guy that killed Kaito, they look the same and have the same hoodie. So yeah, he could be part of the organisation thing.
you mean the kid who is like 17, and far to young to be around when the company started.... the company started well before claire was born, and there the same age
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Stigmata on 09-27-2007 at 01:27 PM

I believe that the brother does have powers. And also that the brother and sister are connected some way. Like how she screamed at them that it wasn't a good idea to hurt her brother? I think she has the condition which Suresh was talking about at the start of the episode. Maybe losing control of her powers?

<SPOILERS!!!>

Lightning Bolt? Haha yeah he does have the power over shooting lighting bolts from his hands. He slowly discovers this as well as his telekinetic powers during season 2 while in County Cork, Ireland. Also this is where he finds a love interest :D

The boogyman is bob from the company.. who is also Parkman's dad :o

Monica's ability is to replicate any physical motion. Evidence of this is when she does a double backflip like she saw on some wreastling show.

When Claire and West kiss she notices the mark on his neck (Like ted and matts) on his neck, and he tells her of a traumatic encounter he once had with a man in horn-rimmed glasses (Claire's foster dad) :o

</SPOILERS!!>

Hmmmm I've got more spoilers, but I don't want to ruin it all for you :)

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by M73A on 09-27-2007 at 03:53 PM

core stiggie, where did you get all that from?

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Oxy on 09-27-2007 at 03:55 PM

I fail at life. :(

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-27-2007 at 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
I believe that the brother does have powers. And also that the brother and sister are connected some way. Like how she screamed at them that it wasn't a good idea to hurt her brother? I think she has the condition which Suresh was talking about at the start of the episode. Maybe losing control of her powers?
wasn't that condition made up ?? i saw it as Suresh & Claire's dad way into the company.

also spoiler doesn't work on here, so delete or something. (plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Stigmata on 09-27-2007 at 06:55 PM

quote:
wasn't that condition made up ?? i saw it as Suresh & Claire's dad way into the company.

<SPOILERS>

Nope, you find out during the series that The Company have a lot to do with the condition :)

Also one of the original cast members develops the condition.
(I'm sure you don't want names :P)

Also about the brother and sister, hmm lets just say they cancel each other out :) I don't want to give it away :D
</SPOILERS>

quote:
also spoiler doesn't work on here, so delete or something. (plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)

The title of the thread says "[Spoilers]" and I've specifically marked out which bits are spoliers as well, people don't want to read it then don't read it. Its not my fault. I didn't expect <SPOILERS!!!!!> to work as a tag either :/ It was just a easy method of separating the text.

quote:
(plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)
quote:
core stiggie, where did you get all that from?

Various interviews with cast members :) All of which can be found online.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-27-2007 at 08:21 PM

quote:
The boogyman is bob from the company.. who is also Parkman's dad (Smilie)

It's all on heroeswiki.com

Stigmata: VERY old news, was announced LONG ago :dodgy: :p.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-28-2007 at 12:08 AM

I want spoilers :(

So PM them to me, NOW. Or post them here..

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-28-2007 at 02:14 AM

quote:
It's all on heroeswiki.com

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by spongeboy on 09-28-2007 at 02:20 AM

Woah is this thread still going on? Saw the Herores DVD Season 1. I think they did a pretty good job on it. Q25, I don't think u should look at spoilers because they will ruin the whole thing for you.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by aNILEator on 09-29-2007 at 08:04 AM

yay for streaming versions :P now I'm up to date and ahead of my country :P

also been reading the nbc comics online, I don't think the BBC is doing that over here, shame becasue it's got a lot of back story in it.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by albert on 09-29-2007 at 03:01 PM

For everyone wanting to watch the first episode of the second season LEGALLY :

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml

Now my comments :

@&#@#(@ good story, lots of questions in my head too.

And by the way.. I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed that.. But Peter (my favorite character btw)  had  a ''Hero'' logo necklace.. I think that has to do a LOT with the electric blue balls he was throwing than anything else.

My guess is he might have died trying to get away with Nathan on the flying, or just taken away by ''the others'' which I actually consider to be the good ones honestly, and these others, have given and trained him to his maximum potential.. To serve good.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by toddy on 09-29-2007 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by albert

usa & canada only
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by albert on 09-29-2007 at 03:10 PM

quote:
usa only

Really? Had no problem loading it in Montreal..

Maybe if you try with a proxy or something?
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-29-2007 at 03:16 PM

quote:
quote:
usa only

Really? Had no problem loading it in Montreal..

Maybe if you try with a proxy or something?

Yeah works in Canada :p.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by Rolando on 09-29-2007 at 07:16 PM

quote:

Now my comments :

@&#@#(@ good story, lots of questions in my head too.

And by the way.. I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed that.. But Peter (my favorite character btw)  had  a ''Hero'' logo necklace.. I think that has to do a LOT with the electric blue balls he was throwing than anything else.

My guess is he might have died trying to get away with Nathan on the flying, or just taken away by ''the others'' which I actually consider to be the good ones honestly, and these others, have given and trained him to his maximum potential.. To serve good.

That "sign" is all over the place... Niki's tattoo, Hiro's sword.. etc

It means Godsend btw.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!! by prashker on 09-29-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:

Yes, everyone noticed that, he must have went somewhere when he exploded. (When he remembers stuff slowly possible flashbacks?)

quote:
Originally posted by q25
It means Godsend btw.

Which obviously has to do with the Heroes :p.