Shoutbox

halo 3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: halo 3 (/showthread.php?tid=77847)

halo 3 by Discrate on 09-28-2007 at 06:19 PM

Did anyone get halo 3? i just got my copy today! it rocks!!! the graphics were siick and the game play was interesting. I dont have xbox live gold but i borrowed my mates account and played it online and let me tell you its better then offline halo 3 it rocks! you can play capture the flag,infection,plant the bomb,capture the the bases, team vs team, deathmatch you can even play the campaign with 16 players. so you could put the level on legendary and have 16 of your mates helping you out! i am buying xbox live gold today just to play it online. The campaign was a bit short tho only 10 levels. If you didnt like halo 1 or 2 you will like halo 3, its to bad that it is the last game :( Microsoft is lucky that halo 3 is on the xbox 360 exclusively i have heard of people just buying the xbox to play halo 3. Tell me what you thought of the game? :)

RE: halo 3 by absorbation on 09-28-2007 at 06:30 PM

Halo is all about multi-player, people have completed the game in less than a day :P.

Microsoft have been working on the parts that work and made it more fun. However it lacks revolution, something which every game update needs.

RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-28-2007 at 06:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Halo is all about multi-player, people have completed the game in less than a day :P.

Microsoft have been working on the parts that work and made it more fun. However it lacks revolution, something which every game update needs.

Yeh true! i just passed it then and i only got it 24 hours ago. It is more funner then halo 2 they have put in little bits that just made it amazing such as the new maps, the new weapons and the new vehicles.

when online it displays how many people are playing halo 2 online, on the first day it displayed 500,000 thousand people, just before it displayed 30,000 people :P.........seems alot.
RE: halo 3 by Steven on 09-28-2007 at 08:03 PM

Yo yeah Halo 3 is the shit man. I have yet to find a flaw in it. Whats your account name or your friends?

RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-28-2007 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steven
Yo yeah Halo 3 is the shit man. I have yet to find a flaw in it. Whats your account name or your friends?

its "discrate" :)
RE: halo 3 by prashker on 09-28-2007 at 08:16 PM

old.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=77678

RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-28-2007 at 08:25 PM

multiplayer is shit. single player is the entire point of video games

RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-28-2007 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
multiplayer is shit. single player is the entire point of video games

Have you played halo 3? mutiplayer online is the highlight of the game.
RE: halo 3 by prashker on 09-28-2007 at 08:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

Story was a higher demand. So sucka mah ballz.
RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-28-2007 at 08:29 PM

quote:

good, that just means it's a shit game.
RE: halo 3 by kao on 09-28-2007 at 10:27 PM

Other games have better multiplayer imo. CoD4 beta > Halo 3 online.

RE: halo 3 by Chris4 on 09-29-2007 at 02:41 AM

BURN BABY BURN.

[Image: Halo_8_500.jpg]

RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-29-2007 at 02:56 AM

what the fuck is with people and multiplayer :-/

RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-29-2007 at 03:11 AM

quote:

Mutiplayer on these games are good. I can tell you have not played halo3.
RE: halo 3 by Rolando on 09-29-2007 at 03:15 AM

quote:

no idea whatsoever :undecided:

I don't like it either tbh....
RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-29-2007 at 03:39 AM

quote:

yes, but single player is meant to be *better*. there's a challenge to single player games. they're more involved. they're like watching a movie, except you get to control the guy \o/
RE: halo 3 by aNILEator on 09-29-2007 at 08:07 AM

Red Vs Blue will be fun again :)

RE: halo 3 by RaceProUK on 09-29-2007 at 09:28 PM

quote:
quote:

yes, but single player is meant to be *better*. there's a challenge to single player games. they're more involved. they're like watching a movie, except you get to control the guy \o/
But, who would you rather fight? A stupid bot whose preprogrammed with a few set reposnes, or a human, who will never play the same way twice.
RE: halo 3 by prashker on 09-29-2007 at 10:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
But, who would you rather fight? A stupid bot whose preprogrammed with a few set reposnes, or a human, who will never play the same way twice.

Legendary on Halo 3 is way better than Multiplayer.

You can't even use Modifiers (not armor) -skulls- in Multiplayer :sad:.
RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-29-2007 at 10:30 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

neither. i'd rather have an actual challenge to complete instead of just fighting other characters for an hour?
RE: halo 3 by Rolando on 09-29-2007 at 10:32 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

neither. i'd rather have an actual challenge to complete instead of just fighting other characters for an hour?

Exactly.. and actually accomplish something than just the satisfaction of beating some random person.
RE: halo 3 by ShawnZ on 09-29-2007 at 10:33 PM

yeah. i'd rather play with bots that actually make me do something than people that i could just kill over and over

RE: halo 3 by albert on 09-29-2007 at 11:42 PM

quote:
Microsoft is lucky that halo 3 is on the xbox 360 exclusively i have heard of people just buying the xbox to play halo 3. Tell me what you thought of the game? (Smilie)

Isn't Halo made by Microsoft? :S

http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/
RE: halo 3 by Rolando on 09-29-2007 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by albert
quote:
Microsoft is lucky that halo 3 is on the xbox 360 exclusively i have heard of people just buying the xbox to play halo 3. Tell me what you thought of the game? (Smilie)

Yeah it is..... that's why its an exclusive |-)
RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-30-2007 at 05:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by albert
quote:

Yes it is, i am just saying that lucky they have halo on there xbox.
The halo games were made by bungie studios, which is owned my microsoft. bungie studios made the first halo game on its own till microsoft bought them out. Sony could of bought out bungie studios and halo would have been on the ps3 (N)

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I love playing campaign also, but mutiplayer is good. There are challanges. You dont just go into a room and kill, you may have to plant a bomb,capture the flag or theo ther many things the mutiplayer has.
RE: halo 3 by absorbation on 09-30-2007 at 11:23 AM

The big question is why did Microsoft buy Rare? Rare games won't suit the Xbox :P

RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-30-2007 at 11:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
The big question is why did Microsoft buy Rare? Rare games won't suit the Xbox :P

link?
RE: halo 3 by Steven on 09-30-2007 at 11:47 AM

so halo 3 has no online that sux

RE: halo 3 by Lou on 09-30-2007 at 11:48 AM

quote:
um, yes it does?
RE: halo 3 by Steven on 09-30-2007 at 11:51 AM

your a noob

RE: halo 3 by kao on 09-30-2007 at 12:24 PM

quote:
your a noob
You're.

You're a noob now.
RE: RE: halo 3 by Discrate on 09-30-2007 at 01:50 PM

quote:

quote:
your a noob

right back at you. Halo 3 does have online which we have been talking about for the last 10 posts....