Shoutbox

Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? (/showthread.php?tid=78066)

Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? by Mamemo on 10-08-2007 at 05:46 PM

Hi

1)Is it possible to see if someone has logged to MSN messenger with my account?
2)What about Hotmail, if someone has just read the messages and marked them unread?

Is there any way? Im wondering if someone looks at my accounts. Ive changed the password.

RE: Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? by Adeptus on 10-08-2007 at 06:50 PM

1)You can't be logged in twice.  If you stay logged in and someone elsewhere logs in with your account, you will receive a message to that effect and will be logged out.

2)I am not familiar with Hotmail, but unless it displays the date/time you were last logged in, you probably can't tell.

RE: Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? by Mamemo on 10-09-2007 at 01:38 PM

Yes I know but is it possible to see if someone has logged in my account when I have been offline?

And hotmail doesn't show login dates?

RE: Possible to see if someone has logged on your Messenger? by ahmetgns on 10-10-2007 at 02:43 PM

I think neither is possible. That is why users are always supposed to set strong passwords. :^)