Shoutbox

I need serious help with my MSN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: I need serious help with my MSN (/showthread.php?tid=78181)

I need serious help with my MSN by strawberry.soup on 10-13-2007 at 06:49 PM

Okay, I've been trying to fix this damn thing for about 3 weeks. Nothing I've tired actually works, It's annoying as hell and I'm about to blow up.

here's what's wrong with it:
1.You know how when you sign on to your computer, if you check the "remember me" box it will remember your e-mail address so you don't have to type it out again? Mine doesn't remember me, No matter how many times I check the box.

2. The thing that stores your display pictures (I forget what it's called) When I try to delete display picture from it they do not delete. I click the "delete" button but when I open that thing again the display pictures are still there.

3. Sometimes when I go on my MSN my personal setting are reset. It changes my new display picture/screen name to the ones I had about a month ago.

That's about it. I Uninstalled and Reinstalled it about 10 times. It still does the same crap over and over again. If anyone could help, that could be great.

Also, it would be nice to know how to get to the HKEY_USER thing, because that might help, I think? Thanks!

RE: I need serious help with my MSN by Nagamasa on 10-13-2007 at 07:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by strawberry.soup
1.You know how when you sign on to your computer, if you check the "remember me" box it will remember your e-mail address so you don't have to type it out again? Mine doesn't remember me, No matter how many times I check the box.
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Check if this ticked:
Tools>Options>Security>This is a shared computer so don't store personal message and display picture on this computer.
If its ticked untick it.

RE: I need serious help with my MSN by Shiny Rabbit on 10-14-2007 at 11:51 AM

what version of MSN are you using? are you using any patches/add ons?

RE: I need serious help with my MSN by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 10-14-2007 at 05:05 PM

My DP's never delete either. lol. they never have since i upgraded to Live.

RE: RE: I need serious help with my MSN by strawberry.soup on 10-14-2007 at 11:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shiny Rabbit
what version of MSN are you using? are you using any patches/add ons?

I'm using version 8.1.
And no add ons/Patches

RE: RE: I need serious help with my MSN by strawberry.soup on 10-14-2007 at 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
quote:
Originally posted by strawberry.soup
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Check if this ticked:
Tools>Options>Security>This is a shared computer so don't store personal message and display picture on this computer.
If its ticked untick it.

That's not the problem. thanks anyway though. ^^