Shoutbox

[Script Request] Minimize contacts!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Script Request] Minimize contacts!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=78249)

[Script Request] Minimize contacts!!!! by RamPc on 10-16-2007 at 05:47 PM

Hello people...
Im new on site and im looking for a little script.
My idea is get the contacts on desktop each time I minimize the windows.
This will be like an option that allow me to get the contacts on the desktop and not on the task bar.
Hope that I make myself clear about this.

Thanks in advance. :D

RE: [Script Request] Minimize contacts!!!! by waynewilson2 on 10-22-2007 at 05:12 AM

im not sure how to go about this, its just a suggestion on how you could do ur idea, no code or anything, but i'll do my best...

try using msgplus.createwnd to make a window that holds each open conversation in there, then set the conversation property for visible to false, that might work?

RE: RE: [Script Request] Minimize contacts!!!! by RamPc on 10-22-2007 at 04:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by waynewilson2
im not sure how to go about this, its just a suggestion on how you could do ur idea, no code or anything, but i'll do my best...

try using msgplus.createwnd to make a window that holds each open conversation in there, then set the conversation property for visible to false, that might work?

Hello there.
This is just an Idea.
when I minimize the contact that Im talking to, against send it to the task bar I want to get it to the desktop.

Regards,