Shoutbox

good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger (/showthread.php?tid=78263)

good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by hello on 10-17-2007 at 02:48 PM

i had the ads they've got on live messenger, anyone could suggest a program to remove it. thanks

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by tony on 10-17-2007 at 02:49 PM

use messpatch, you can find it over http://www.mess.be/

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by hello on 10-18-2007 at 12:26 AM

which one though?

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by rav0 on 10-18-2007 at 01:45 AM

Most of them are fine. To decide which one you want, look at the differences between then (most of them have lots of options, not just remove ads).

I prefer A-Patch.

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by hello on 10-18-2007 at 12:08 PM

Whats with the Koran promotion in the a patch and installation?

my anti virus picked it up as a Trojan :(

RE: RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by rav0 on 10-19-2007 at 08:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hello
Whats with the Koran promotion in the a patch and installation?

my anti virus picked it up as a Trojan :(
Yeah, there is a bunch of links to information about Islam added by the Muslim creator. It won't add anything like that into your Messenger though.

If your antivirus software picked up A-Patch as a trojan your antivirus software is faulty.
RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by hello on 10-20-2007 at 12:19 PM

ok i've used it, and when it clicks to say for messenger to start, messenger window doesnt pop up, however the icon is shown on the taskbar icon on the botton right next to my computer's time.

whats wrong with it?

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by hello on 10-24-2007 at 06:49 AM

anyone?

RE: good ad removal programs to remove ads off live messenger by Zahid™ on 10-24-2007 at 08:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hello
, messenger window doesnt pop up, however the icon is shown on the taskbar icon on the botton right next to my computer's time.

Have you tried reparing messenger and the trying again? If you used A-Patch, try Mess Patch.