Shoutbox

Changing your friend's Display Picture!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! (/showthread.php?tid=78267)

Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by FatBoy_Slim on 10-17-2007 at 07:54 PM

Today when I was chatting with a friend….

He suddenly changed my Display Picture without my permission.

Is that normal or My MSN is Hacked ??

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by Chris4 on 10-17-2007 at 07:58 PM

Hmm, I can't see that's possible.

Do you have any scripts? Check by click on [Image: scriptskf8.png] > Script Preferences.

What did he change it to? Did he actually say "I'm going to change it".

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by ahmetgns on 10-17-2007 at 08:09 PM

If you use Windows Live Messenger 8.1 or above, it can sometimes suddenly change it to the display picture which you used once upon a time and saved on the Messenger servers. Can you make sure that you had never used it?

Or if someone has your password, s/he can change it on your "Windows Live Profile page / Messenger appearance" section, and Messenger may be updated yours as soon as it changed on the server (I give a small possibiliyt to this)

Really what version of Mesenger are you using?

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by FatBoy_Slim on 10-17-2007 at 08:10 PM

I'm using Messenger plus with StuffPlug 3
also Messenger Discovery

and I have no Scripts

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by Chris4 on 10-17-2007 at 08:15 PM

FatBoy_Slim, please answer all questions so we can help you out.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
What did he change it to? Did he actually say "I'm going to change it".
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
If you use Windows Live Messenger 8.1 or above, it can sometimes suddenly change it to the display picture which you used once upon a time and saved on the Messenger servers. Can you make sure that you had never used it?
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
Really what version of Mesenger are you using?

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by FatBoy_Slim on 10-17-2007 at 08:19 PM

I'm using WLM 8.1.0178

That's really weird

I think msgdiscovery is buggy.

RE: Changing your friend's Display Picture!! by ahmetgns on 10-17-2007 at 08:25 PM

We ask you questions... why don't you bother to reply them? Besides helping you, I wonder your answers for my curiosity also.