Shoutbox

Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers (/showthread.php?tid=78338)

Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-20-2007 at 10:18 PM

In your opinion which movie is better. And don't vote because you have a crush on a person in the movie. You also need to see both movies to compare. I like Spider-Man 3 better. Amazing story beats a lame story about cubes <_<.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Vimto on 10-20-2007 at 10:23 PM

Was this supposed to be a poll and you placed it wrong? or you just want opinions :p

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Chrono on 10-20-2007 at 10:25 PM

Both are crap :P

But Transformers has cool effects so i guess it's better than spidey 3 :P

RE: RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-20-2007 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
Was this supposed to be a poll and you placed it wrong? or you just want opinions :p

:) Opinions.
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Voldemort on 10-20-2007 at 11:37 PM

sm3

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vikke on 10-21-2007 at 12:08 AM

I haven't seen Spider-Man 3, but you shouldn't waste your time watching Transformers.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Supersonicdarky on 10-21-2007 at 12:33 AM

i wasted my time on both :sad:

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Rolando on 10-21-2007 at 12:43 AM

meh I liked Transformers, I liked Spiderman too but not so much.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Chancer on 10-21-2007 at 01:24 AM

Transformers...for sure. The effects, soundtrack, story. Everything.
Half of Spider-emo was great. The other half was terrible.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by lrac522 on 10-21-2007 at 01:38 AM

Hard for me to choose cause i love them both...

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vaccination on 10-21-2007 at 07:43 AM

Thought they were both good. Transformers was a little iffy in places though *-)

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Jimbo on 10-21-2007 at 08:21 AM

Transformers own :D

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Ahmad on 10-21-2007 at 08:31 AM

Spiderman 3 sucked big-time, at least transformers had some decent action.

http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/Divx%20links/Spiderman3.html

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Th3rmal on 10-21-2007 at 09:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
Transformers own :D

i agree there. i luved transformers. the effects blew me away...
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by EBFL on 10-21-2007 at 12:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
Transformers...for sure. The effects, soundtrack, story. Everything.
Half of Spider-emo was great. The other half was terrible.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by kao on 10-21-2007 at 12:36 PM

Spiderman cannot compare to the awesomeness of Transformers.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-21-2007 at 04:11 PM

"Once there was a cube. Somehow it created hundreds of robots." Get it. A cube that comes out of nowhere, creating Autobots and Decepticons. What a great story.^o)

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Chancer on 10-21-2007 at 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spongeboy
"Once there was a cube. Somehow it created hundreds of robots." Get it. A cube that comes out of nowhere, creating Autobots and Decepticons. What a great story.^o)
What about a weak boy who is bitten by a spider and gets stronger than anyone?
Is it great?
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by M73A on 10-21-2007 at 05:44 PM

Transformers all the way, no question about it... Shia lebouf didnt turn into an emo and dance around in the middle of it and Optimus Prime wasn't in spiderman...

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Darloboy on 10-21-2007 at 07:10 PM

I agree.. transformers beats SM3 hands down..

OPTIMUS PRIME FTW

I actually cant stop watching the film.. i just thought spiderman wasn't as good as all the hype!

RE: RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-21-2007 at 10:05 PM

quote:
quote:
Is it great?

Its a radioactive spider.:p Plus that's more believable than robots coming to earth by a giant cube.
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vaccination on 10-21-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Its a radioactive spider.:p Plus that's more believable than robots coming to earth by a giant cube.
Did you even watch Transformers?

They didn't come to Earth 'by a giant cube', they came to Earth to retrieve the cube to help keep their species alive. And the cube did not just randomly 'make the autobots and decepticons' The cube is just a tool that can provide the spark to start life for the robot species.

It's not exactly clear whether the cube was what started the life or if it was made by the aliens. Either way, they evolved, just like us humans did, they even make a reference in the film about how young the human race is.

Next time don't comment on stuff you don't know or fully understand.

Don't even get me started on the fact it was a genetically engineered spider(not radioactive) either... ¬_¬
RE: RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-21-2007 at 11:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
Did you even watch Transformers?

They didn't come to Earth 'by a giant cube', they came to Earth to retrieve the cube to help keep their species alive. And the cube did not just randomly 'make the autobots and decepticons' The cube is just a tool that can provide the spark to start life for the robot species.

It's not exactly clear whether the cube was what started the life or if it was made by the aliens. Either way, they evolved, just like us humans did, they even make a reference in the film about how young the human race is.

Next time don't comment on stuff you don't know or fully understand.

Don't even get me started on the fact it was a genetically engineered spider(not radioactive) either... ¬_¬

Sorry, my mistake. Transformers' story was too boring to follow. And it isn't a genetically engineered spider. It's a genetically-altered spider. Otherwise known as the radioactive spider. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Chrono on 10-22-2007 at 12:18 AM

quote:
i love the part in spiderman 1 where this "incredibly dangerous" spider cant be found and the owners of the museum or whatever dont even bother to tell people to leave the place or be careful, it's all like "hey this spider is missing, whatever" :lol:

And then the guy is bitten by the spider and he's like "hey this place is full of weird dangerous spiders and one bit me, i guess i wont tell anybody about it :zippy:"

My dad bought the dvd a couple of years ago and we trashed it :P (not kidding :P)

Spiderman 2 and 3 are so emo >.<
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by John Anderton on 10-22-2007 at 06:03 AM

Transformers.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Nathan on 10-22-2007 at 08:36 AM

... rox.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vaccination on 10-22-2007 at 08:44 AM

quote:
Sorry, my mistake. Transformers' story was too boring to follow. And it isn't a genetically engineered spider. It's a genetically-altered spider. Otherwise known as the radioactive spider. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man
No, in the film, it's a genetically engineered spider.

quote:
Originally posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(film)

Peter Parker, his best friend Harry Osborn, and secret crush Mary Jane Watson visit a genetics laboratory with their high school class. While taking photos in the laboratory, Peter is bitten on the hand by a genetically engineered "super spider", and arrives home and passes out with the bite wound considerably swollen.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 10-22-2007 at 11:09 AM

altered engineering same shit same spider .

Transformers BOOM! one dead spider

Transformers > Spiderman

Decepticons > Autobots

RE: RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-22-2007 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
No, in the film, it's a genetically engineered spider.

quote:
Originally posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(film)

Peter Parker, his best friend Harry Osborn, and secret crush Mary Jane Watson visit a genetics laboratory with their high school class. While taking photos in the laboratory, Peter is bitten on the hand by a genetically engineered "super spider", and arrives home and passes out with the bite wound considerably swollen.

Wikepedia isn't 100% accurate. http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman/thestory/

"In 2002, one of the world's most popular comic book heroes made his leap to the big screen. Released in conjunction with the 40th anniversary of the web-slinger's first appearance in a comic book, Spider-Man centers on an ordinary student named Peter Parker who, after being bitten by a genetically-altered spider, gains superhuman strength and the spider-like ability to cling to any surface. He vows to use his abilities to fight crime."

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
altered engineering same shit same spider .

Engineered means constructed, created, or  built. Altered means changed. Two different words.:)

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 10-22-2007 at 09:42 PM

same shit = fucking with nature

*offtopic related to spongeboy's avatar* Ditch the sparkles spongeboy, no one likes that stuff except emo myspacers who have translucent profile pages

and transformers still owns, spidy 3 was terrible I left cinema disappointed, annoyed and £7.10 worse off

C'mon You had to have hated Venom in Spidy 3, and venom is absolutely awesome, they didn't stick to the pre-written stories at all really. Admittedly things have to change for film productions, and it wasn't as bad as superman returns (wtf superman knocked up with lois lane and ahd a kid out of wedlock, WOAH Partner slow down let's not go against everything superman stood for aye chap's?)

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by spongeboy on 10-23-2007 at 01:42 AM

quote:
*offtopic related to spongeboy's avatar* Ditch the sparkles spongeboy, no one likes that stuff except emo myspacers who have translucent profile pages

That's a good joke. Don't bet on it!:p The SpongeBob avatar stays.
I do admit that venom's appearance was short. The ending was the best though. Come on, a 12 minute fight!
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 10-23-2007 at 03:21 AM

venom came across as a silly wimp, in the comics and graphs he was a mean bastard switching sides to get what he wants etc

HISHE cartoon on spiderman 3 portrays all the annoyances for me in one. IT just got silly spidy becoming emo and doing some fucking dumb ass strut and dancing about 8-)

Transformers FTW, how can you not like giant robots smashing the shit out of each other? :D

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Rolando on 10-23-2007 at 03:43 AM

How come the cube only created decepticons :(

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 10-23-2007 at 08:14 AM

The little critters it creates are neither autobots or decepticons, in the game they attack you either way, they have no allegiance/have not been around long enough to learn of the others and form opinions and knowledge

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vaccination on 10-23-2007 at 08:20 AM

quote:
Come on, a 12 minute fight!
Pfft, Hot Fuzz has about a 30 minute fight scene at the end.
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 10-23-2007 at 03:13 PM

and hot fuzz was much better than spiderman :D

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by vaccination on 10-23-2007 at 03:48 PM

quote:
and hot fuzz was much better than spiderman :D
Hot Fuzz owns :P
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by calilo on 01-16-2008 at 03:51 AM

lame a$$ cubes? are you serious?! I never even played with the transformers!!! I loved the movie. and no, not because sheila lebutt or something plays in it.

the movie was just damn good.

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by SikStyles on 01-16-2008 at 08:22 AM

They both had their pros and cons. They are both rather decent sci-fi flicks but I think Transformers had better acting. As for Spider-man.. well we all know that sequels usually lose their touch compared to the first.

RE: RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by calilo on 01-16-2008 at 08:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
They both had their pros and cons. They are both rather decent sci-fi flicks but I think Transformers had better acting. As for Spider-man.. well we all know that sequels usually lose their touch compared to the first.

hell yes to that one!! after the second one.. its blah... or even sometimes after the first its.. like. ya whatever.. lets throw marshmellows at the screen.

Like.. Saw. Honestly people.. the first and second were good, but thats where it should have ended... its just stupid and doesnt make sense now.

The only one that actually proved good with sequels is Harry PotHead. haha ... but really.. its actually good.
RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by Sleeperloc on 01-29-2008 at 04:29 PM

i like both but i liked transformers better. =}

RE: Spider-Man 3 VS. Transformers by aNILEator on 01-29-2008 at 05:08 PM

yeah I like Saw 1,2,3 but I watched Saw 4 the other night and was like heeey...... this isn't anywhere near as good :( maybe I need to watch it again but the people and time frames they were in didn't flow or make sense. I liked how they went deeper into the past of Jigsaw that even the comic didn't do, and I like learning about him but everything set afterwards was like errrrmmmmm...... :-/

But still Transformers pwnz, just imitating Optimus Prime is cool

Seriously just do it! Say stuff like Prime does in his deep voice, it rocks! :cheesy: