Shoutbox

Very Odd! Please Help?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Very Odd! Please Help?? (/showthread.php?tid=78357)

Very Odd! Please Help?? by Darloboy on 10-21-2007 at 06:49 PM

Have been running the most recent version of Windows live messenger with Plus! 3 for a long time and just recently, totally out of the blue it started not loading up.  It is usualy on the start up menu, and one day it never came up.  i tried double clicking on the windows icon and it doesn't do anything.

Also when i come to shut my computer down, it brings up the end program box for Window Live..?

ANY HELP ATALL??

RE: Very Odd! Please Help?? by M73A on 10-21-2007 at 06:51 PM

erm, weird... try uninstalling plus live, then uninstal windows live messenger and start from scratch

RE: Very Odd! Please Help?? by Darloboy on 10-21-2007 at 06:54 PM

Already tried.. doesn't make a diffrence.

I've even tried redownloading the install files from the websites and using them and doesn't do nothing.  It can sometimes load up when i double click, but always a couple of minutes after i double click, but this isnt often. 
I have also tried system restore and registry cleaners after uninstalling..

:(!

RE: Very Odd! Please Help?? by M73A on 10-21-2007 at 06:56 PM

when you click it and nothing happens.. is the process listed in the processes tab of windows task manager?

tried a virus/spyware scan? (just an idea)

RE: Very Odd! Please Help?? by Darloboy on 10-21-2007 at 06:59 PM

It is listed in the processes tab.. but not the applications tab

And yes multiple times.. always bring up the odd error but there nothing related to windows live.. and i have removed/healed every threat found and still not helping :(