Shoutbox

Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem (/showthread.php?tid=78469)

Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by ahmetgns on 10-27-2007 at 10:49 AM

I always thought Sound Library window's vertical size must be increased a bit, but I haven't reported it before this time. I think a new GUI is coming with the new version, and you can pay attention to the detail in my screenshot while designing it. Since Plus! doens't remember the sizes of windows of Sound Library, Contacts on Desktop and Contact List Clean-Up, you had better pay attention to this detail while deciding the default sizes of them. Thanks in advance.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=857687]

RE: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by markee on 10-27-2007 at 12:25 PM

Have you tried this without your custom skin to make sure it is a bug and not because of some specific circumstances to do with other things on your computer?

RE: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by ahmetgns on 10-27-2007 at 03:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
Have you tried this without your custom skin to make sure it is a bug and not because of some specific circumstances to do with other things on your computer?
I am not using any skin for neither Messenger Plus! nor Windows.

Have you checked your own sound library provided that you have enough sounds to fill the first visible part of default window size?
RE: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by win_crook on 10-27-2007 at 03:23 PM

Yes.. I can actually confirm this. It's not really an extreme bug though.. *-)

RE: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by RaceProUK on 10-27-2007 at 04:35 PM

It may also be a bug with the List control itself, which Plus! would have no control over.

RE: Sound Library window's size (vertical) has a problem by Quantum on 10-27-2007 at 07:41 PM

Yes, i looks like the layout is just a bit off. Simple code editing might just fix it. What i am going to do is try to fix this and made a topic on how i did it. Hope thats helps.

I wont put it on the first place of my to-do-list as its nothing major. Ill get to it at some point.