Shoutbox

can any one give me the appearoffline script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: can any one give me the appearoffline script (/showthread.php?tid=78537)

can any one give me the appearoffline script by DESERT ROSE on 10-30-2007 at 10:15 AM

to all my friends in this respected forum

i want the script for my contact status and how can i see is there anybody offline or no

thanks soo

all wishes

RE: can any one give me the appearoffline script by Spunky on 10-30-2007 at 10:17 AM

YOU CAN'T. Please search the forum before posting

RE: can any one give me the appearoffline script by DESERT ROSE on 10-30-2007 at 02:57 PM

^
^
^
^

are you sure about you information???

but i know someone from my friens send to me a massage and i was (appear offline) i am sure that is there is a script for see the appear offline contact

you knowSpunkyLoveMuff my friend he don't want tell me about that script :(

i hope from everybody know about my subject tell us it's important to me

best regards

RE: can any one give me the appearoffline script by xJ + on 10-30-2007 at 03:14 PM

Firstly, it's an invasion of others' pirvacy.
Secondly, the messenger team will not and never let this happen (since it'd happened a long time ago, i.e. checking who has block you).
Thirdly, it's simply an coincidental that he open a conversation with you when you are appearing offline.
Lastly, most probably he is just joking around with you.

RE: can any one give me the appearoffline script by Quantum on 10-30-2007 at 04:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DESERT ROSE
^

but i know someone from my friens send to me a massage and i was (appear offline) i am sure that is there is a script for see the appear offline contact

If a contact is offline and someone sends them a message it will be stored until they sign in. If a contact is appear offline and someone sends them a message it will go to them and they will see it, but the person that sent it sees the person as offline so they just see the same that they would if the person was really offline. If you reply that means they will know that you have appeared offline. If you don't they wont.