Shoutbox

Friends must feel Screwed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Friends must feel Screwed (/showthread.php?tid=78561)

Friends must feel Screwed by morten-turi on 10-31-2007 at 02:07 PM

Hi i need a Program that can Make *pop ups...like Hundres of them :P
and other funny stuff to try on friends :P

i hope you guys can either link me one or make one:P

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by tony on 10-31-2007 at 02:18 PM

you can use http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/162-HopperLive/ ;)

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by MeEtc on 10-31-2007 at 02:18 PM

No. This is mean, and I doubt that anyone here will help you do this.

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by morten-turi on 10-31-2007 at 02:24 PM

I already have hopperlive...Boooring :P

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by Matti on 10-31-2007 at 02:44 PM

Plus! has all sorts of hard-coded limitations for this, for example you can't flood people with chat messages. Even Messenger has similar limitations, like a nudge flood protection. The only possible thing I can think of would be a toast spamming script by blocking and unblocking people or quickly switching status, like Hopper Live. But luckily, that script also has built-in limitations! ;)

Sorry, but abusing the scripts system isn't a good idea. I understand that you want to pester your friends a bit, but I doubt it'll still be funny for them if you make their Messenger crash. I personally think there are better ways to impress your friends than flooding them with IMs. :)

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by morten-turi on 10-31-2007 at 02:49 PM

hmm your right :P hmm do you guys know any IP scripts and stuff like a little "hacking" :P

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by Matti on 10-31-2007 at 02:59 PM

You can get the IP-address of a contact by using IPGet and retrieve the IP when you have a direct connection with him/her (see the thread for a better explanation). But you won't get any help for "hacking" someone here. :dodgy:

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by morten-turi on 10-31-2007 at 03:08 PM

damn xD

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by waynewilson2 on 11-04-2007 at 07:56 PM

if you want, if they have a crappy computer, make it send them like 5 max length messages when the chatwmd is opened, and it will log them out...usually...and if it don't log them out, then it will lagg them really bad

RE: Friends must feel Screwed by Matti on 11-04-2007 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by waynewilson2
if you want, if they have a crappy computer, make it send them like 5 max length messages when the chatwmd is opened, and it will log them out...usually...and if it don't log them out, then it will lagg them really bad
That was caused by a bug in the blacklist checks on the Messenger servers. When TheBlasphemer posted about this, the Microsoft people almost immediately fixed it. It was caused by very slow regular expressions used which had to be executed on every incoming message, and thus caused the lag. You can read more about this on the StuffPlug forums.

But, this doesn't work anymore. Only if you have a very very old PC with 64 MB of RAM for example, you might have some luck freezing them for some seconds. But I highly doubt they'll get signed out. ;)
RE: Friends must feel Screwed by waynewilson2 on 11-04-2007 at 08:44 PM

i've caused it a few times, if the message is long enough, it will sign them out...i ended up doing it to a few people the other day using a script that i made, and imediately fixed the script, but it does work...