Shoutbox

When Will The New Version Be Released? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: When Will The New Version Be Released? (/showthread.php?tid=78705)

When Will The New Version Be Released? by Clarkooo.1 on 11-03-2007 at 06:37 PM

Anyone Know The Answer To The Title Of This Thread? :)(Y)

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by MeEtc on 11-03-2007 at 06:39 PM

yes. it will be released when its done being made. If you're looking for an exact date, there is none

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by Nagamasa on 11-03-2007 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I think it’s safe to say that the next version of Messenger Plus! will finally be released in November, and not before we start seeing snow falling from the sky of the old city of Quebec.

You could infer that it should be released near the end of November/beginning of Decemeber :P
RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by Clarkooo.1 on 11-03-2007 at 07:11 PM

Aww Damn Waiting For Christmas Is Bad Enough |-)

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by Patchou on 11-04-2007 at 12:43 AM

should be at the end of this month :)

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by matty on 11-04-2007 at 12:44 AM

For having a girlfriend as cute as that Patchou you should make him a beta tester :P. lmao!

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by markee on 11-04-2007 at 01:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
For having a girlfriend as cute as that Patchou you should make him a beta tester :P. lmao!
Oh yeah, so he becomes a beta tester and not me, thanks :sad:

End of the month isn't that bad and it falls in about the middle between nw and christmas so it should help the waiting around for christmas with the early present of MP!L :P

I think everyone would love for it to be released sooner but those pesky beta testers have to try it out first, too bad we have to wait so long before Patchou asks for a new batch of testers.
RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by raghav on 11-04-2007 at 04:44 AM

Yeah i can wait a little , take your time (but release it by the end of this month XD).

Cheers.

RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by ahmetgns on 11-04-2007 at 07:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou in the announcements
...will finally be released in November, and not before we start seeing snow falling from the sky of the old city of Quebec.
Weather forecasters here announced that the first snow will fall tomorrow here. So I hope it won't be too late when this snow arrives at Quebec :P
RE: When Will The New Version Be Released? by Clarkooo.1 on 11-04-2007 at 01:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty

I So Totally Agree With Matty :o

Great Minds Think Alike!

Patchou You Should Really Consider What Matty Said :D