Shoutbox

[Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) (/showthread.php?tid=78744)

[Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-04-2007 at 11:34 PM

Disclaimer: I did NOT write the original source code for this script. All I did was translate the original code made by Magic Rabbits from C# to JScript (the programming language that Messenger Plus! Live Scripts use). This code can be found on the internet at the link below.

The advantage of coding this as a Messenger Plus! Live Script is that the script may be run from directly inside the Windows Live Messenger process. Because of this, the .NET framework is NOT required.

The original C# program however requires the .NET framework. This executable can be found at the bottom of the post. Note that it operates exactly the same as the script, except that it requires the .NET framework in order to work.

Finally, this is not guaranteed to work on the latest versions of Windows Live Messenger. I last tested it for version 8.1. Furthermore, I will not continue to develop this script due to lack of spare time.

This is a simple port of the C# source code by Magic Rabbits found here.

I have been unable to get in contact with the author, but I believe that this script agrees with the terms of agreement. If anyone believes otherwise, I will remove this script without hesitation.

msfSpy is a program that reveals the location of all the mines in a game of Minesweeper Flags.

Instructions:

• 1. Open a game with a friend.
    2. Type "/msfSpy".
    3. Refresh the map list.
    4. Select a map.
    5. Start cheating.
I will take no responsibility for what this script does to your computer, your messenger or your friends. Use it at your own risk!

Screenshot:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=860022]

Known problems:

• msfSpy stops working after the first game or so. (This also happens in the original source code.)
  • Map is detected and drawn, but the data bears no correlation with the actual mines' locations. (In the case of Chris4.)
Download:

Suggestions will be appreciated. Enjoy!
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chris4 on 11-04-2007 at 11:48 PM

Hmm, I tried it. It came up with Map 1 when I was playing. I selected it but the map viewer stayed blank. There's also a blank button, which I tried clicking. ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-04-2007 at 11:50 PM

Is there anything in the script debugging?

EDIT: I realise what I got wrong. I'm about to update it in a second.

EDIT#2: Ok, this should work (I had a bogus switch statement). I'm not sure whether you'll be able to test it again, because the viewer often stops working after a few games.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chris4 on 11-05-2007 at 12:03 AM

Nah. Only the expected.

Edit: Ok, I'll try again.
Edit2: Nope, still doesn't work :(

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-05-2007 at 12:12 AM

I think the blank button might be because of MsgPlus! 4.50. There are most definitely different images in the resource file, and I suppose the arrow image is missing.

Also, thanks for giving me feedback. I'll try to iron these bugs out as soon as possible.

EDIT: Are you able to detect a map?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chris4 on 11-05-2007 at 12:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by phalanxii
EDIT: Are you able to detect a map?
Erm.. like in the screenshot? "Map 1" ?

quote:
I think the blank button might be because of MsgPlus! 4.50.
4.40 not 4.50 :P
I'll downgrade to official version and see if it's the same. Should be.

-----------------------------------------

Edit: Well the arrow appears, but still unable to 'cheat'.
Edit2: I see what you mean by it stops working. Resolved by restarting messenger. Though it still won't 'draw' the answers.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-05-2007 at 12:31 AM

I just tested it and it worked, although it only worked for one game (the rematch didn't detect any maps).

And if you don't detect any maps (like "Map 1") then it's because it only works the first few times (not sure how to fix this). Usually a computer reboot fixes this. :S

EDIT: Strange... it should draw the answers (with msfSpy2.plsc). If it's possible, view the script and make sure that line 68 in msfSpy.js reads:

code:
switch(Map[MapIndex][i])
That was the problem that I had to fix before, because it used to be a boolean (returning true or false).
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chris4 on 11-05-2007 at 12:34 AM

Well it won't work for me at all. :(
It detects the map, but won't show the flags.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by roflmao456 on 11-05-2007 at 01:00 AM

doesn't work for me :\

here's what i did:

- Opened a conversation
- invited and accepted invite to Minesweeper Flags
- once game was loaded, pressed start and then type /msfSpy
- pressed the Refresh button
- nothing in list :\

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-05-2007 at 01:19 AM

Make sure it's your first game of MSF. Also, you may want to try refreshing at the main screen before the game starts (all the mine data is determined before the gameplay begins).

All I can say is that I merely ported this program from the source code. I will attach a compiled version of the original program here (requires the .NET framework).

Tell me if the compiled executable works.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by roflmao456 on 11-05-2007 at 01:33 AM

doesn't work at all.

i pressed refresh when it was still at the start game screen :P

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 11-05-2007 at 02:17 AM

Did you try the executable that I attached?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by roflmao456 on 11-05-2007 at 02:53 AM

quote:
Did you try the executable that I attached?
ya
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Firehalk on 11-05-2007 at 02:56 PM

The .exe works, but only the first time also.

I really like that! A shame it only works one time, then it's useless...

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by effection on 11-05-2007 at 05:30 PM

nice phalanxii, i have some extra nice things for my winmines trainer if you want to add them pm me ;)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Justin on 12-14-2007 at 11:26 PM

Hmmm.....
Play me and ill show you a true champion (H)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Half-Dead on 12-17-2007 at 07:44 PM

Can sum1 help me with this script?

i started game
did /msfspy
pressed refresh
and no map was showed

is this an msn messenger 8.5 script or ... ?

here you got pic, maybe it helps

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6592/msfspyzl2.jpg

pls help me :)

RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Firehalk on 12-18-2007 at 11:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Half-Dead
Can sum1 help me with this script?

i started game
did /msfspy
pressed refresh
and no map was showed

is this an msn messenger 8.5 script or ... ?

here you got pic, maybe it helps

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6592/msfspyzl2.jpg

pls help me :)

Pal, take a look at the first post:

quote:
Known problems:

* msfSpy stops working after the first game or so. (This also happens in the original source code.)
    * Map is detected and drawn, but the data bears no correlation with the actual mines' locations. (In the case of Chris4.)

;)
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Half-Dead on 12-18-2007 at 02:18 PM

pal, take a look at my question :P

the first time he dont work, second time he dont work, HE NEVER WORKS (here)

and i already tryed those things but still dont work ...

got an new option?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by akyyy on 12-26-2007 at 02:13 AM

how work? help plz.:(

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by ilkerconk on 01-28-2008 at 11:36 AM

thnx for the msfspy  but still work only once a newer version ? or ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by phalanxii on 01-29-2008 at 09:05 AM

To everybody who is having problems with the script: I cannot guarantee that it works with the latest version of WLM. I last tested it with version 8.1, and even then, it would only work occassionally.

Also: I did not write the original source code (this was written by Magic Rabbits). The original program was written in C# and it requires the .NET framework to work (you can download this original executable from the first post).

I simply translated this source code to a Messenger Plus! Live Script. Because the script runs from within the WLM process, my script does not require the .NET framework. However, it does exactly the same thing as the original C# program.

That being said, I have no spare time with school about to begin. Therefore, I will not continue to develop this script any further.

If anyone would like to have a go at fixing this script for later versions of WLM, by all means go ahead.

Until then, you will have to make do with practising on the Minesweeper game that comes with Windows in order to beat your friends. :)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by herrkaleun on 02-02-2008 at 12:03 PM

Hello folks

the problem for the script is, it searches in the wrong
area of the memory. im not an expert at reverse engineering
though i have done some in the past but,

line 16 in the msfSpy.JS (the plsc file is actually a zip file,
open it up with winzip or winrar and extract the content)
bears this line:

while(Address < 0x7fff0000) {

which searches in the memory address of 0X7fff0000 of
the current process (msnmsgr.exe) and tries to locate
an array in the size of 0x4000 ( 16384 decimal ) and
scans the content of such an array. if someone manages
to find the correct address the script has to scan,
it may finds the propper array :)

if you have made it working, i would be tremendously happy
if you could drop me a line. thanks folks :) ^^

herrkaleun@hotmail.com

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by cooltrader28 on 03-07-2008 at 04:17 PM

any updates ???  i would highly appreciate:D

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 03-08-2008 at 01:52 AM

This should work without problems. Keep in mind I didn't originally write the code I just improved it to work.

[Image: msfspylt3.jpg]

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chrono on 03-08-2008 at 02:39 AM

it's working here :)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Eddie on 03-08-2008 at 03:03 AM

works for me :) good job matty (H)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chancer on 03-08-2008 at 03:10 AM

Wow, can't wait to test it.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Phillip on 03-08-2008 at 04:17 AM

Doesn't work here. I had to win the old fashioned way :sad:

Using 8.5 patched.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Eddie on 03-08-2008 at 02:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
Test it? Look at matty's post, hes released it lol.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chancer on 03-09-2008 at 12:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:
Test it? Look at matty's post, hes released it lol.
I know it was released.
I should have said "..to use it".
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 03-15-2008 at 11:18 AM

Ok guys I need you to play around with this version. I did some testing and the memory size enlarges after 2 games which would cause the previous script to not detect the game. Therefore I altered the code quite a bit hoping that this will do it :).

Let me know how it goes if there are any bugs.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Chancer on 03-19-2008 at 01:42 AM

It's not working here. It can't find the map.
Is it Vista compatible?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 03-19-2008 at 03:18 AM

quote:
It's not working here. It can't find the map.
Is it Vista compatible?
Never tested on Vista I am going to install it and setup XP in a VM for future testing but not in the next week too much going on.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by krigshpt on 04-21-2008 at 03:59 PM

I have test update msgplus
restart my computer
download new version
but its steel dosent work!
whats wrong?
I press the refresh bottom but "map 1" never came up

plz help!

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 04-21-2008 at 04:43 PM

It does not work in Vista. I have to try and figure out why.

However I have found a memory leak in the game which causes problems with detecting the new games that is why previous versions worked once because after a game or so the memory would jump. Bad Microsoft...

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by krigshpt on 04-22-2008 at 02:40 PM

It does not work in Vista. I have to try and figure out why.

However I have found a memory leak in the game which causes problems with detecting the new games that is why previous versions worked once because after a game or so the memory would jump. Bad Microsoft...

okej :(
but when can you fix this? :D

can't you fix the msfspy.exe, i liked that it was good but only worked 1 time, can't you fix it so it works all the time? :D

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by family.guy123 on 05-26-2008 at 10:19 PM

matty, can u give me instructions on how to use ur program?
im not that good with computers
so i click on ur attachment and then what?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by iLemonTea on 06-21-2008 at 03:38 AM

First time I used it it worked, but second time the map didn't come up when i used MsfSpy and I refreshed several times.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 06-22-2008 at 01:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by family.guy123
quote:
Instructions:

2. Type "/msfSpy".
    3. Refresh the map list.
    4. Select a map.
    5. Start cheating.

Like I said I am not the original author just was attempting to make it work.

quote:
Originally posted by iLemonTea
First time I used it it worked, but second time the map didn't come up when i used MsfSpy and I refreshed several times.
This is because of the memory leak within the game itself it is hard to detect the game in this case. As I write this I am thinking of ways to predict the next possible memory size as it increases with each game. It has been awhile since I debugged the game so I would have to go back to the drawing board again.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 09-06-2008 at 08:46 PM

So Matty... are their any new versions coming out?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 09-07-2008 at 08:25 AM

Does anyone know about newer versions which work ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Jarrod on 09-08-2008 at 06:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
quote:
Originally posted by family.guy123
quote:
Instructions:

2. Type "/msfSpy".
    3. Refresh the map list.
    4. Select a map.
    5. Start cheating.

Like I said I am not the original author just was attempting to make it work.

quote:
Originally posted by iLemonTea
This is because of the memory leak within the game itself it is hard to detect the game in this case. As I write this I am thinking of ways to predict the next possible memory size as it increases with each game. It has been awhile since I debugged the game so I would have to go back to the drawing board again.
i tested it and was amazed at how well it works, it works for multiple games i found but but not if you close the game then reopen it with someone else
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-08-2008 at 01:10 PM

This is going to be near impossible to resolve because of the memory leak. I am thinking of alternate methods but we will have to see.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by beaverkilla on 09-09-2008 at 06:45 AM

can you make one which works with the latest versions of MSN ... i know you have other problems and stuff, but is there a stable release which works for 8.5/9.0(beta)?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 09-10-2008 at 06:02 PM

or are there any older versions of msn on which this works

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-10-2008 at 07:12 PM

All versions of Windows Live Messenger are affected by the memory leak of the game. This also doesn't work in Windows Vista.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 09-11-2008 at 05:11 PM

doesnt work in vista?

that sucks T-T
ain't there any way to make this work in vista cause when i used it the first time on vista it worked

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-11-2008 at 05:28 PM

When I get around to it I will take a look again. I wasn't the original developer I just attempted to make it work but came across quite a few issues.

Currently I have a lot of home renovations on the go so sit tight and be paitent.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Zarach on 09-15-2008 at 09:03 PM

Where do I type that "/msfspy" stuff?    *-)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-15-2008 at 09:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zarach
Where do I type that "/msfspy" stuff?    *-)
In a conversation window?!?
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Zarach on 09-16-2008 at 01:21 PM

I did that, but then the one I played the game with saw it (I guess), but maybe it doesn't show up for them?

Edit:

I Figured it out.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 09-20-2008 at 04:42 PM

are there any improvements in the spy? or do we need to wait longer?
:|

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-20-2008 at 07:46 PM

No offense but it is going to take a miracle to make it work 100% the way Windows Live Messenger is currently developed. You have to realize that with a memory leak it isn't as easy to develop.

And I have a much larger script to finish developing first before I tackle any side projects.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by BüYüCü on 09-29-2008 at 07:06 PM

Wow brilliant, thank u :)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 10-24-2008 at 10:39 AM

i know im being a pain in the ass but are you still planning on making this?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Jarrod on 10-24-2008 at 11:35 AM

it might be easier in wlm 9 if they fix the memory leak

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 10-24-2008 at 06:44 PM

You might want to use CookieRevised's ReloadScript() function to solve the 1st problem..?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 10-24-2008 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SmokingCookie
You might want to use CookieRevised's ReloadScript() function to solve the 1st problem..?

That isn't the problem and wont solve anything. And that only works with debugging enabled. I have written code to restart all scripts anyways but like I said... not the problem. The problem is, is that there is a memory leak in the game which causes problems with it being detectable.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 10-24-2008 at 07:09 PM

So the script is fine, but the game's code sucks? (simply put)

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Jarrod on 10-24-2008 at 08:48 PM

yes which is why it could be fixed in the next release of wlm but it may not be

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by fibola on 11-02-2008 at 07:49 AM

couple of thing.

1. where and how do i put / execute the msfSpy2.plsc file ?
2. after i execute the file and open msfSpy.exe and write /msfSpy at the dialoge box, my friend can see this and there is not much room for imagination in order to understand what im tring to do , isnt so obvious ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Phillip on 11-02-2008 at 08:14 AM

You need to install Messenger Plus Live first. You can get it from here. Once that is installed your contact will not see the "/msfSpy".

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by fibola on 11-02-2008 at 09:40 AM

1. is there a solution for the issue that it is working only in the  first game  ?

2. is it all the time stop working after first game or there is times when it continue to work ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mathametic on 01-02-2009 at 09:37 PM

Is there any update on this script or is it totally dead now?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 01-03-2009 at 09:08 AM

It's probably dead, until the final release of WLM 14.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Mikkel on 01-04-2009 at 06:03 PM

Hey msgplus ..
I have encountered a new problem with this script.
I start the game up and go start playing and turn the program. so it does not work ..

I do not know if it is true that we should start the game first and then start it up when it comes to "Start"

I do not know if you can help me because I am right again!

/ / Mikkel - Denmark

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 01-14-2009 at 05:56 PM

I have a workaround that may resolve the issue in XP but the Vista thing I am a bit stumped on. I think it has to do with specific access in the process but that shouldn't matter as the process isn't being written to from another it is all internal. So we will see.

For all the coders who understand about memory
The memory size that the game is stored in is 0x5000. It increases by 0x1000 each time. Therefore:

Javascript code:
if(MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(16) === MEM_COMMIT && (MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(12) % 0x1000 === 0) ) {
}

Should serve its purpose accordingly. It just may be slow I will have to test and see.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Mikkel on 01-14-2009 at 06:13 PM

Will msfSpy soon be wanna working for vista?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 02-03-2009 at 04:18 AM

Well after a couple hours of coding and bugging my friends to test and basically let me win I have a fully functioning version on both Windows XP and Windows Vista.

The next version I release will hopefully be multi-threaded so that it doesn't interfere with the Messenger process.

Well anyways enough babbling. Here it is.

Cheers all! And keep in mind I didn't originally write the script or the original source. I am just modifying it for better functionality.

For those interested this is the logic in the code to determine if we should check the memory location or not

Javascript code:
if ( MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(16) == MEM_COMMIT && ( MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(12) >= 0x4000 && MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(12) <= 0xA000 && MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.ReadDWORD(12) % 0x1000 === 0 ) ) {
    if ( CheckMemory( Address, MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION, false ) === true ) c++;
}

Simply put I have never seen the games memory usage be larger than 0xA000 and the game generally starts around 0x4000.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 02-03-2009 at 02:19 PM

Well, thanks to you and your friends, I s'ppose?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by crabbyx on 02-08-2009 at 01:52 PM

double clicking on the plsc file opens it in notepad. soi changed it to always open in windows live.

still when i type /msfspy just sends it to my contact?

any help

RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 02-08-2009 at 01:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by crabbyx
double clicking on the plsc file opens it in notepad. soi changed it to always open in windows live.

still when i type /msfspy just sends it to my contact?

any help

Install MP!L? ^o)
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 02-08-2009 at 01:55 PM

You need to have Messenger Plus! Live. If you do then reinstall it because the file association somehow became corrupted.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by crabbyx on 02-08-2009 at 02:51 PM

sorted, thanks you lot

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by ggthewsp on 03-05-2009 at 06:35 PM

Hello,

Because of my quite bad english level, I hardly understand how I can fix the fact that we can only use the software once.

Could someone explain me in a simple way please, I can't find any solution in French :D !!

Many Thanks

Jerome

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 03-05-2009 at 08:03 PM

Hello Jerome,

Well, never mind your English, it's good (and I've seen worse).

As far as my knowledge stretches, the problem of being able to use the script only once has been fixed, one of te last posts by Matty has the fixed script attached.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by ggthewsp on 03-06-2009 at 01:42 PM

Ok, that was the one I used, and I still have this problem, I can only play once to test i t and then nothing...

I'm runnning Win Xp, MP!L...

Any help ?

Thanks for your answer SmokingCookie

EDIT : It's working now, Thanks for your help, I just had to reinstall my whole MSN, not only MP!L !

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by RoBo0100 on 03-14-2009 at 09:32 PM

Hey.

I follow the instructions, and well, it comes up with 'We found 0 total map(s)'.

So now I don't know what to do. Any help?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by chinman69 on 04-11-2009 at 05:23 AM

can ne1 help me .. im so confused .. when i download the file form the first post it says the file is unknown so i cant even open it.. i really need this hack to.. can ne 1 explain to me how to make this thing work?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 04-11-2009 at 06:52 AM

By installing Messenger Plus! Live?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by kart-36 on 06-03-2009 at 04:01 PM

Yeah mine worked for the 1st time and now when i click the refresh bit for a map to come up, theres nothing =(
Please help me :D

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 06-03-2009 at 04:55 PM

If you close the conversation and try again does this work?

I guess I need to write a better method of detecting this.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by James Potter on 06-03-2009 at 06:18 PM

quote:

You need to finish Screenshot Sender 5, first off. :P
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 06-03-2009 at 06:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
quote:

You need to finish Screenshot Sender 5, first off. :P
Yeah yeah yeah... I am already in the process of working on it I just need to get the other laptop fixed where the code is. I should probably do that tonight then... but I want to put Windows 7 on it instead of Vista Ultimate. Change of pace for a bit ya know.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by DaAce on 07-02-2009 at 08:07 PM

Matty i have a question about the tool.
So basically i just install the script and before clicking start, I run /msfspy?

What do i  do next?

Aaron

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 07-02-2009 at 08:20 PM

Start the game, run the command, search for a map and then cheat away.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 04:51 PM

I Have A Problem :

Where To Type /msfspy

Whereeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by blessedguy on 07-05-2009 at 05:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mario222
Where To Type /msfspy
In the only currently possible place: conversation window's writing box =)
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 05:18 PM

In The Chat Box In MSN..
I Need To Type /msfspy
What Will Happen Then........

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by blessedguy on 07-05-2009 at 05:25 PM

quote:
In The Chat Box In MSN..
I Need To Type /msfspy
What Will Happen Then........
quote:
Instructions:

1. Open a game with a friend.
2. Type "/msfSpy".
3. Refresh the map list.
4. Select a map.
5. Start cheating.

Read the first post... it always help.
Also, there's edit and delete buttons, you don't need to keep posting to get our help, that in fact generally make people mad at you, enough not to give any help. Don't take me bad =)
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 05:44 PM

When I Type /msfspy in the chat box... and press enter
nothing happen
i press refresh...
but i dont see 1 map

Help Me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Email : rojeh13@hotmail.com

Plzz Add Me And Help Me In Msn
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by blessedguy on 07-05-2009 at 05:59 PM

1. You don't need doubles
2. Has the game started beforeyou type /msfSpy?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 06:15 PM

Yes The Game Started Then I Typed /msfspy

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by blessedguy on 07-05-2009 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Yes The Game Started Then I Typed /msfspy
Screenshot please?
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 06:17 PM

I Need To Type /msfspy When The Game Load....OR nOT??

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by blessedguy on 07-05-2009 at 06:24 PM

quote:
Instructions:

1. Open a game with a friend.
2. Type "/msfSpy".
3. Refresh the map list.
4. Select a map.
5. Start cheating.

Better explanation:

1. Open the game, wait until it loads completely and it's playable.
2. The type and send /msfSpy via chatbox, that will activate the script.
3. Click the refresh button. It will start detecting which map you're playing.
4. Select the map
5. Do what you are willing to do.

And please, stop double posting. It will be answeared, it's not like everybody NEEDS to be here EVERYTIME! Just wait! It isn't an instant messenger, wait.
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mario222 on 07-05-2009 at 06:38 PM

Thx You Very Much Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
You The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by mafiamade on 07-27-2009 at 06:07 AM

Okay, First off. be more clear & organized.

Someone tell me.
WHICH FILE DO I DOWNLOAD for windows vista> messenger plus?

I see like 4 different files to be downloaded.

& Second it continues on saying 0 maps found.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by bigfish58 on 08-05-2009 at 11:07 PM

Dosent work at all :(

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 08-06-2009 at 12:56 PM

Sure it does.

Make sure you have the one from this post: matty's reply to [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy)

RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by aelian on 09-07-2009 at 09:08 PM

quote:
This should work without problems. Keep in mind I didn't originally write the code I just improved it to work.

[Image: msfspylt3.jpg]

What exactly we see???
I don't see any link to download the fixed script........
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-08-2009 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Sure it does.

Make sure you have the one from this post: matty's reply to [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy)
The one from the post I linked to...
RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by aelian on 09-08-2009 at 05:48 PM

quote:
quote:
Sure it does.

The one from the post I linked to...

OK! Got it... But i type /msfSpy and it doesn't come up... I have Messenger Live and i have added the script... It worked on Windows XP but on Vista nope....
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-08-2009 at 06:32 PM

It is a bit sketchy at the moment it needs to be improved greatly upon. Would really benefit from it being multi threaded.

RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by aelian on 09-08-2009 at 06:38 PM

quote:
It is a bit sketchy at the moment it needs to be improved greatly upon. Would really benefit from it being multi threaded.

Hope Vista compatible version comes soon :P
RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by matty on 09-08-2009 at 07:33 PM

It works with Vista but its not 100% flawless. There are issues caused by the memory leak that I tried to code for but to fix it will put even more strain on the system. Hence why it needs to be multi threaded.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Dim on 10-07-2009 at 04:16 PM

I open /msfSpy i refresh when it loads but it dont find map why??
there is 4/10 possibility to find map, because i have found but..
plz answer me

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Max1234 on 11-21-2009 at 09:28 PM

Hi, when I refresh the script it gives a error..

Lol nvm!

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by SmokingCookie on 11-22-2009 at 09:42 AM

I think you can just click Yes (the "Ja" button) ;)

This is not an error, but a warning, telling you that it will take some time to refresh the map.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by jayd on 01-24-2010 at 03:24 PM

Does this script still works ?

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by _blacksheep on 01-30-2010 at 02:17 AM

I can not find the map !!!!!!!
Furthermore, the button''arrow''is blank! simply has no button!

when I press the refresh it does not find any map, anyone know what can be?
I use MSN version 2009.

please help

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

eu não consigo achar o mapa!!!!!!!
além do mais, o botão da ''seta'' está em branco!!!   simplesmente não tem botão!!

quando aperto o refresh ele não acha mapa nenhum, alguem sabe o que pode ser?
eu utilizo MSN  versão 2009.

por favor ajudem

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Bernaagr on 07-21-2010 at 11:54 AM

Hello,

The program runs but not correctly, seen the maps appear wrong.

RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Lou on 07-21-2010 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bernaagr
Hello,

It's for WLM 8.1 only, anything before or after is not supported (and will not be supported). This was stated in the first post.
RE: RE: [Release] msfSpy (Minesweeper Flags Spy) by Bernaagr on 07-21-2010 at 09:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bernaagr
Hello,

Ty^^