Shoutbox

Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! (/showthread.php?tid=78900)

Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! by steviecowee on 11-09-2007 at 07:53 PM

Hello people i dnt get how you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus as i got Colour in my name and it has Gradient text and then i click on that and that and i tried it but i dno how to use it lol
Help me :(
lol
:$

RE: Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! by Spunky on 11-09-2007 at 09:26 PM

Gradient text is the same as colouring text... Just use an ending tag like this though

code:
[c=4] This is my text [/c=2] //Start Red and fade to Blue

RE: Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! by steviecowee on 11-09-2007 at 10:06 PM

oh Cheers for that :D

RE: Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! by aNILEator on 11-11-2007 at 12:42 PM

You can then modify this to any customization you choose using multiple colours etc.

HINTS:
•Some colour names are also accepted eg Red, Blue etc
•For full colour customization you can also use hex codes too [c=#3DD12C][/c]

:)

RE: Help me: How do you use Gradient text on Messenger Plus! by Chaosx9 on 12-04-2007 at 08:05 PM

For some crazy reason there isn't any Gradient Text option. The code is good, but i can't remember a lot of the gradients i wanna use.
Basically, when i click on the T, Text is checked, but everything is "grey text-ed"