Shoutbox

[self-split] WebStatus... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [self-split] WebStatus... (/showthread.php?tid=78962)

[self-split] WebStatus... by MeEtc on 11-12-2007 at 12:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
I reckon people should use Adam's script.

PS: No, he didn't pay me to say this nor did he threatened me..........................................................................
am I off the hook now, Adam? :D

Glad I have supporters :p

Anyway, I thought I would just take an opportunity to update everyone on how YASS is going. I am actively working on version 0.6, which will contain the biggest update to the script to date. I barely have any of the JScript written yet, and already the plsc filesize has more than doubled over the last version!

What is taking all the work, is the image editor and creator to make custom images and layouts. I still haven't figured out exactly how to send all the data to the client, but its a work in progress.

I also have a few screenshots of all the current interface windows for you all to gaze at. Note that the image editor windows were made by using the MP!L interface tester, and mspaint, so please mind the quality and positioning of things. Here's one of them here:

[Image: edit_nick.png]

I am still open to people who want to use YASS on my server. You will need to contact me via PM to get an account created. Please include your signin email, and what timezone you are in and I will respond with further instructions.
RE: [self-split] WebStatus... by Rolando on 11-12-2007 at 12:04 AM

niceeeeeeee piece of pieeeeeeee

=P

<3

EDIT: Woops, this is not T&T (a)

Nice work, and as I've told you before, you're leading the race (Y)

RE: [self-split] WebStatus... by Spunky on 11-12-2007 at 03:38 PM

* Spunky grabs at screen

RE: [self-split] WebStatus... by Oxy on 11-12-2007 at 03:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc

I also have a few screenshots of all the current interface windows for you all to gaze at. Note that the image editor windows were made by using the MP!L interface tester, and mspaint, so please mind the quality and positioning of things. Here's one of them here:

Haha, i was looking at the screenshots earlier while browsing your files. <3
RE: [self-split] WebStatus... by Matti on 11-12-2007 at 05:13 PM

Ohhh... eye candy cake! (^)

* Matti analyzes the screenshot...
Your tab buttons are wrong placed, there's a white line above the gradient backgrounds of the following buttons: Background, Display Picture, Status Text, PSM, Timestamp. I think you'll have to revise the Top attributes of your RadioControls. ;)

Other than those little things, nice GUI! (y)