Shoutbox

Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! (/showthread.php?tid=79081)

Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by viraru on 11-16-2007 at 07:15 PM

Yea~

I've a problem....Now I downloaded the latest Version of MSN...8.5!
The thing is... can I set a color for each Conversation Windows? D:<
I don't know where...

Would be nice If someone can help me please. (: kk?
thx anyway~
-vira

RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by Quantum on 11-16-2007 at 07:29 PM

You can :)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=863009]

RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by viraru on 11-16-2007 at 11:08 PM

Can not find it D: ...*-)

[Image: image1na6.jpg]

RE: RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by vikke on 11-16-2007 at 11:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by viraru
Can not find it D: ...*-)

[Image: image1na6.jpg]
You have removed the button, either by a Messenger Patch (Mess Patch or A-Patch) or you skinned it. You have to disable these modifications in order to use this function. Do this by checking for a backup of "msgsres.dll" in your Windows Live Messenger folder.  Then replace the backup with the current one.

Unless someone is willing to write you a MP!L script that sends the WM_COMMAND message followed by the correct command ID for these actions. You can get these commands by reading windows messages with Spy++. It's not really hard at all.
RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by viraru on 11-17-2007 at 12:51 AM

i didn't do anything ~
I installed the new Messenger and there WASN'T any button like this.
I was wondering why......

RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by ahmetgns on 11-17-2007 at 08:27 AM

Do you have Windows Blinds? It may be the reason. If you have it, adding Messenger to its exception list may solve the problem. Or uninstall Windows Blinds completely.

RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by Zahid™ on 11-17-2007 at 10:07 AM

Or in the conversation window press ALT, then Tools > Show Toolbars > Tick standard

RE: Can I use a choosen color for each Converstation?! by viraru on 11-17-2007 at 10:33 AM

@ Zahid™

It works now! Thank YOU and sure...a big thank you to the others,too for Helping me out. ^^

Maybe I should get some experience and try some things ...
There are many unexplored things.. xD

many greets~!