Shoutbox

I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) (/showthread.php?tid=79110)

I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Spado on 11-17-2007 at 04:00 PM

Hi everybody,
I'm a new user in this forum, but I've used Messenger Plus! for a long time, and I'm still using it naturally :D !
As said in the thread subject I'd like to help for the italian translation in the next versions (or maybe if it isn't finished also for the 4.50 ;) ).
Is it possible :) ?
How to do it?
Thanks ;)

PS I would like also do a beta test, where can I find informations about it?
Is it possible?

RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Omar on 11-17-2007 at 05:48 PM

I think the italian translation team is full....

send a pm to giken or GioSoul to ask them about it... :p

RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by giken on 11-19-2007 at 10:17 PM

1) Semd me a PM or e-mail, I'll take you in consideration for next version :)

2) For the betatesting, you have to ask to Patchou ;)

RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by MattyRid on 11-19-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spado
PS I would like also do a beta test, where can I find informations about it?
Is it possible?

Not at this stage look out on the forums when Patchou asks for testers
RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Spado on 11-20-2007 at 04:18 PM

Thanks everybody!
But wich forum does Patchou use for ask for testers?

RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Nagamasa on 11-20-2007 at 08:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spado
Thanks everybody!
But wich forum does Patchou use for ask for testers?
Most likely Announcements or Plus! General Talk. But then, if you're gonna make yourself worthy of being a beta tester, then you'll need to post (non-spammingly) and be a regular member.
RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by giken on 11-25-2007 at 12:24 PM

Agreed, it's very very difficult to become a Tester with 2 posts :(

RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Omar on 11-25-2007 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by giken
Agreed, it's very very difficult to become a Tester with 2 posts :(
I disagree... last major beta Patchou asked people to apply for beta testers... regardless of their post count.
RE: I'd like to help for the italian translation ;) by Choli on 11-25-2007 at 05:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
I disagree... last major beta Patchou asked people to apply for beta testers... regardless of their post count.
yeah, but you'll agree with me that this was not the usual way. Also, Patchou has to trust his/her testers. With only 2 posts, I don't think Patchou knows him enough to directly give him access to the beta.

Anyway, Plus 4.50 is going to be released soon and the beta test period is nearly ending. Maybe for a next version, Spado ;)