Shoutbox

I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) (/showthread.php?tid=79124)

I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 11-17-2007 at 08:29 PM

I have a serious problem! I installed windows messenger plus but now my messenger is bugged, It logs off by itself and when I open multiply emails, it logs off randomly  and on by itself! I tried reinstalling the messenger but the same problem still occurs and I don't know what to do and its getting really annoying!

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 11-25-2007 at 05:07 PM

Any response? Please?

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Nagamasa on 11-25-2007 at 06:40 PM

Which versions of a) Messenger Plus! [Live]; b) Messenger, and; c) Windows, are you using?

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 11-25-2007 at 07:48 PM

8.5.1288 version 2008 live messenger
Version 4.23.0.276 messenger plus!
Windows XP professional

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Quantum on 11-25-2007 at 08:01 PM

You mean it disconnects? This usually happens with messenger. 

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 11-25-2007 at 08:07 PM

No it always disconnects when I open emails at once, It disconnects alot.

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 11-26-2007 at 09:24 PM

So any advice?

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Rolando on 12-03-2007 at 10:47 PM

Multiply e-mails? You mean checking multiple e-mails in hotmail, in your web browser? You might want to re-install your web browser if that's the problem.

You may also want to scan your computer. Try a complete system scan with SuperANTISpyware (It's free, though it doesn't offer real-time protection so don't rely on that as your only antispyware/adware/virus from now on :p)

Other than that I don't really see what could be causing the problem.. unless your account has been accessed by someone.. try changing your password + secret question/answer + alternative e-mail

RE: RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 12-03-2007 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
Multiply e-mails? You mean checking multiple e-mails in hotmail, in your web browser? You might want to re-install your web browser if that's the problem.

You may also want to scan your computer. Try a complete system scan with SuperANTISpyware (It's free, though it doesn't offer real-time protection so don't rely on that as your only antispyware/adware/virus from now on :p)

Other than that I don't really see what could be causing the problem.. unless your account has been accessed by someone.. try changing your password + secret question/answer + alternative e-mail

I meant that, the messenger itself, keeps signing off randomly , and this happens alot when I open many messengers at once. This happens so frequently that its getting annoying.
RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Drirlake on 12-04-2007 at 10:19 PM

The messenger keeps logging off every 2 mins! Help what do I do? I reinstalled and even tried dozans of different versions of messenger but the problem is still there!

RE: I need help!!! (messenger logs off by itself) by Dane on 12-05-2007 at 07:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Drirlake
...this happens alot when I open many messengers at once...

You are using a Polygamy Patch to use multiple Messenger Accounts?  Have you tried uninstalling messenger, then reinstalling and not installing a polygamy patch or any other addon (using just 1 account).  Modifying the Messenger EXE can commonly cause this problem if the patch is buggy.  Also, what type of connection to the internet do you have?