Shoutbox

help please (countdown live script) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: help please (countdown live script) (/showthread.php?tid=79125)

help please (countdown live script) by jamie2k7 on 11-17-2007 at 08:45 PM

ive downloaded a script called countdown live and on the download page it shows a settings screen but i cant seem to find that can any one help ??? it says i have to go to plus menu and then preferences .. but when i do that all i can edit is the script and not the settings ... dunno if i made all that clear enough but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

RE: help please (countdown live script) by Matti on 11-17-2007 at 10:03 PM

You're going to the wrong place. :P

Script menu's are placed under the script icon in your contact list or in any chat window. When you click it, a menu pops up with all active scripts who have a script menu available, including Countdown Live. In that menu, you can find the Preferences menu.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=863489]

PS: I'm the developer of Countdown Live, so if you have any other questions related to this particular script, feel free to PM me. I always like comments and suggestions about my scripts, so I can improve them.

RE: help please (countdown live script) by jamie2k7 on 11-17-2007 at 10:28 PM

thanks for the reply :) great script quite useful :) kutgw (Y) ... will all my scrips be there then ?  because iv downloaded something else called colourize and that isnt there :|

RE: help please (countdown live script) by vikke on 11-17-2007 at 10:46 PM

All scripts with a menu will be accessible from there. (Not every script has a menu, but almost). Some scripts are too simple to include menus, you can just enable/disable them from the Messenger Plus! Preferences window.
Read the script description (where you downloaded it from), it will probably tell you how to use it.