Shoutbox

Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=79243)

Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 11-21-2007 at 10:04 PM

On sunday or saterday, Russia lost agaisnt ISREAL, MEANING THAT russia wasnt in control of its destiny anymore so the only way for them to make it in, would for croatia to beat england, who was already in 100% and for russia to beat the easy team andora. And Thats exactly what happened. there are riots everywhere in England right now, http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/euro/index.html#

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Tasha on 11-21-2007 at 10:10 PM

You make no sense, and there aren't riots everywhere in England right now.

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Voldemort on 11-21-2007 at 10:11 PM

lol

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 11-21-2007 at 10:12 PM

I would assume since thats what the commentator said. And i make sense if you read it slow :p

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by ShawnZ on 11-21-2007 at 10:14 PM

if you have to explain it, why do you assume anyone will care?

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 11-21-2007 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ

You cared enough to click this thread and read my post and reply. So i think people care since alot of the forum users are from the UK and alot of them are fans of england
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by duck! on 11-21-2007 at 10:22 PM

Dodgy England :dodgy:

Duck! says:
why change a perfect 4-4-2 formation to some crappy formation that doesnt work and why the fuck play so many crappy players
Duck! says:
Just stick with the fucking team ¬_¬ yeah, they lose a few games, doesnt mean he has to change formation and throw in some dodgy defenders, give them time and will perform, keep changing the team, they wont.

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by ShawnZ on 11-21-2007 at 10:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steven
quote:

You cared enough to click this thread and read my post and reply. So i think people care since alot of the forum users are from the UK and alot of them are fans of england

no, i didn't care at all about your post; i cared about your stupidity.
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Oxy on 11-21-2007 at 11:03 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

no, i didn't care at all about your post; i cared about your stupidity.

STFU for once.

-----------

And it was a real shame england lost. being as football loving country, most of us are gutted here. :(
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by andrewdodd13 on 11-21-2007 at 11:27 PM

Being an evil Scotsman, I do find this a semi consolation prize to our defeat to Italy on Saturday.

In saying that. On Saturday there were a hell of a lot of pissed of drunk people in Edinburgh city center. I nearly crashed into a police van that had been abandoned in the middle of a street so the police could deal with a massive fight... some drunk English people had incited it... They got a right doing.

Doesn't this mean that NO British team is in Euro 2008 now, though? :P

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by djdannyp on 11-22-2007 at 12:39 AM

correct

and russia didn't eliminate us, croatia did

russia's result was immaterial to our progress, the only one that mattered was our own and we fucked it up

McClaren out.  he should've done the honourable thing and admitted what a fuck-up he's made of one of the most sought after jobs in football and announced his resignation at the post game press conference.  if he doesn't walk, he should be pushed....simply unacceptable

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Eddie on 11-22-2007 at 05:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
correct

and russia didn't eliminate us, croatia did

russia's result was immaterial to our progress, the only one that mattered was our own and we fucked it up

McClaren out.  he should've done the honourable thing and admitted what a fuck-up he's made of one of the most sought after jobs in football and announced his resignation at the post game press conference.  if he doesn't walk, he should be pushed....simply unacceptable
I completely and totally agree with what you said 100%, he should not of even be hired in the first place, simply for the sake of having an english manager we got a crap one, its not right.
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by vaccination on 11-22-2007 at 07:47 AM

What riots?

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Oxy on 11-22-2007 at 07:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
simply for the sake of having an english manager
Jose mourinho anyone? (A)
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Eddie on 11-22-2007 at 09:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
Helllllllllllllll yes, Bring in Jose Mourinho, there is an Emergency FA Board meeting at 0830 English Time, bring on the AXE! Atleast the FA have plenty of time before the next qualification bid for World Cup 2010. Our next game is in March and its a friendly and they better pray we win it.

EDIT: McClaren sacked as England coach [http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/7100393.stm]

quote:
Originally posted by BBC Sport
McClaren, 46, who had a four-year deal, is expected to be paid more than £2m in compensation and ex-Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and Martin O'Neill are the bookies favourite to succeed him.
Lots of compensation for a guy who was a complete disaster, and yes, go Mourinho, although Copello (ex Real Madrid Coach) has expressed interest already :O
RE: RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Jhrono on 11-22-2007 at 02:14 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
Helllllllllllllll yes, Bring in Jose Mourinho, there is an Emergency FA Board meeting at 0830 English Time, bring on the AXE! Atleast the FA have plenty of time before the next qualification bid for World Cup 2010. Our next game is in March and its a friendly and they better pray we win it.

Mourinho will never be England's national coach
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Eddie on 11-22-2007 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jhrono
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:

Mourinho will never be England's national coach
I agree, but your only saying that because your portugese hehe, but i do have to agree with you :(
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Jhrono on 11-22-2007 at 02:56 PM

quote:

but your only saying that because your portugese hehe
... no I'm not. Mourinho will only take the 'big leap' to national teams after coaching an Italian + Portuguese team (and possibly Spanish). And even then, he'll coach Portugal's national team :p
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by saralk on 11-22-2007 at 04:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
And it was a real shame england lost. being as football loving country, most of us are gutted here.

Gotta be honesty, i'm in London right now, and noone really sees to care that much.
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Oxy on 11-22-2007 at 04:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
And it was a real shame england lost. being as football loving country, most of us are gutted here.

Gotta be honesty, i'm in London right now, and noone really sees to care that much.
It was more of a "at that moment" comment. :^)
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Pipish on 11-23-2007 at 06:52 AM

England not in euro 2008 tradgic poor stevie

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 11-23-2007 at 11:52 AM

Think about this, this whole craze happened when russia beat england   in october, and if england beat russia then russia wouldnt of had the momentom, and points for that matter...

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Eddie on 11-23-2007 at 01:27 PM

England sucked all the way through the Euro Qualifying Campaign, Those few 3-0 wins were to late and to rare. McClaren deserved to be shown the door.

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Oxy on 11-23-2007 at 04:36 PM

quote:
russia wouldnt of had the momentom
there's no question that Russia would've beaten Andorra. They won by 1-0 because they had a "just get the job done" attitude, if it had meant more, there would've been more.

On a related topic; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7108049.stm
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Oxy on 11-24-2007 at 06:54 PM

Just another bump, and a link to something funny:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7109058.stm

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 11-24-2007 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
Just another bump, and a link to something funny:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7109058.stm

my penis is a mountain LMFAO thats classic
RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by bobby2000 on 11-28-2007 at 04:50 PM

england arent very good at footbal are we:(

RE: Russia Eliminates England! EUR0 2008 by Steven on 06-23-2008 at 10:05 PM