Shoutbox

Something weird happened, help please. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Something weird happened, help please. (/showthread.php?tid=79245)

Something weird happened, help please. by Brawk123 on 11-21-2007 at 10:54 PM

Alright, basically someone added me to MSN and said this.

Session Start: 21 November 2007

* WaBaK - HOLY S*** ITS A CLOWN (rko_746@msn.com)
    * ta-ta-ta-ta shaun is here to stay! (shauneds07@hotmail.com)

(21:55) ta-ta-ta-ta shau:    hey
(21:55) ta-ta-ta-ta shau:    :)
(21:55) ta-ta-ta-ta shau:    i wanna teach you a leason
(21:55) WaBaK - HOLY SHI:    Awesome

Then, which doesn't get shown here - 'Don't ever mess with me cause now ur msn is hacked'

My MSN then crashs out of nowhere, I have to open the task manager and close it... now my MSN won't let me sign in at all? I'm getting this error.

[Image: error1aq9.jpg]

Now, I know the kid definitely doesn't have my password as I was still able to sign into my hotmail account, but the thing is - now that isn't even working! I'm getting this error, when trying to login at the moment.

[Image: error2ww2.jpg]

Now this is weird, I am already logged into my hotmail account when I visit hotmail.com, just trying to change information (which needs me to having to retype my pass, leads to this error) :(

The guy didn't try send anything to me, I never opened anything recent I never done anything really, besides reply to him... and then my MSN crashed almost as if it were a nudge attack of sorts, the same way it would crash if that happened, just it wasn't that as now nothings letting me in, even though my password is correct.

I have Kaspersky internet security, which has never been a problem before... and I'm just really worried at the moment, a friend thinks my account has maybe been Blacklisted for 24 hours somehow, like this guy done it?

Any help would be great, thank you very much.

RE: Something weird happened, help please. by ShawnZ on 11-21-2007 at 11:07 PM

if you know this guy in real life i suggest kicking the shit out of him, since thats about all you can do

RE: Something weird happened, help please. by Brawk123 on 11-21-2007 at 11:19 PM

I don't know him in real life, sadly.

I'm able to access my Hotmail it seems, just MSN is impossible.

:(

RE: Something weird happened, help please. by andrewdodd13 on 11-21-2007 at 11:28 PM

This shouldn't last forever. Like 30 minutes or so, basically they spam the account with incorrect passwords. Send a mail from your alternate email address to Microsoft N support.

RE: Something weird happened, help please. by Brawk123 on 11-21-2007 at 11:32 PM

I just attempted to sign onto MSN there and it let me on, seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the help, this can be closed/moved or whatever now, I feel pretty stupid :$ lol.

Thanks again though.