Shoutbox

Messenger plus live for yahoo - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus live for yahoo (/showthread.php?tid=79357)

Messenger plus live for yahoo by Danny_2002 on 11-25-2007 at 09:04 PM

Just wondering if you guys might release a version of MPL for yahoo messenger. I think yahoo messenger can use the extras MPL brings.

RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by vaccination on 11-25-2007 at 09:12 PM

I highly doubt it as Patchou creates Messenger Plus! on his own and simply doesn't have the time to develop for another application.

Messenger > yahoo, anyway ;p

RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by Danny_2002 on 11-25-2007 at 11:41 PM

Well now we all have our own opinions on whats the best messenger and theres people out there that like yahoo, some like AOL, some like Google Talk, some like Trillian and so on. but the main two i use are yahoo and windows live messenger, just dont know why i get that pop up and even if i ignore it, messenger live plus wont wont :(

RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by Chris4 on 11-26-2007 at 12:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_2002
just dont know why i get that pop up and even if i ignore it, messenger live plus wont wont
What pop-up? And what happens?
RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by CookieRevised on 11-26-2007 at 01:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
quote:
just dont know why i get that pop up and even if i ignore it, messenger live plus wont wont
What pop-up? And what happens?
see "AVG Anti Virus Detects MPL"
RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by lordy on 11-26-2007 at 02:11 AM

Why use yahoo! messenger AND WLM when you can chat to your yahoo contacts using WLM and vice versa anyways?

RE: RE: Messenger plus live for yahoo by TheCOMET on 12-03-2007 at 10:11 PM

quote:
Well now we all have our own opinions on whats the best messenger and theres people out there that like yahoo, some like AOL, some like Google Talk, some like Trillian and so on

Well i like them all, if i can give a contact and people can send a recive masseges am happy, who cares what makes they are, if they can do that you want them to do then thats the best thing there is, but i highly like MSN and Yahoo messenger, cause i have seprate address, making it easyer to root out people who gives your address away, and by the way thats the worse thing that happend to me