Shoutbox

Tabbed Cahts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Tabbed Cahts (/showthread.php?tid=79386)

Tabbed Cahts by tiger212 on 11-26-2007 at 06:46 PM

Look i have searched the forum so i know i better tell you i did not install any add-on or any script, and yet the whole section of tabbed chat is disabled. The tabbed chat is off and i can do nothing about it, its just switched off and actually that was my main reason to download messenger plus =\

RE: Tabbed Cahts by Patchou on 11-26-2007 at 08:20 PM

Tabbed chats are disabled when you use RTL versions of Messenger (right-to-left, for Arabic or Hebrew languages). I'm sorry about this limitation but that should be the only thing that causes the tabbed chats to be disabled.

RE: Tabbed Cahts by tiger212 on 11-27-2007 at 10:56 PM

i do have the hebrew version....thanks alot :)

RE: Tabbed Cahts by gilberto5 on 12-01-2007 at 04:37 PM

I am using the English version of messenger plus v 3.63.148 with Windows Messenger 5.1 but the tabbed chat option is not enabled either. Any ideas why it is disabled?

RE: Tabbed Cahts by absorbation on 12-01-2007 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gilberto5
I am using the English version of messenger plus v 3.63.148 with Windows Messenger 5.1 but the tabbed chat option is not enabled either. Any ideas why it is disabled?

It is probably to do with the version of Messenger you are using. Try using MSN Messenger 7, which the build tabbed chatting was originally designed for :).