Shoutbox

Powerpoint Help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Powerpoint Help (/showthread.php?tid=79391)

Powerpoint Help by LoochTheMan on 11-26-2007 at 11:41 PM

1. Is there any way to change slides automatically after all the custom animations are done? I know you can go by time, but that will take too long to time each slide (there are many). I'm running Office '07
    [/list]

2. As well, I converted my powerpoint presentation to work with Office '03. When I opened it on another computer, the quality of the powerpoint had decreased significantly. Is there any way to maintain the quality when converting it? (Has never happened before).
    [/list]

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

RE: Powerpoint Help by Jarrod on 11-27-2007 at 05:03 AM

i remember doing it in 03 but i just tried then and couldn't work it out

RE: Powerpoint Help by lordy on 11-27-2007 at 08:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by LoochTheMan
  1. As well, I converted my powerpoint presentation to work with Office '03. When I opened it on another computer, the quality of the powerpoint had decreased significantly. Is there any way to maintain the quality when converting it? (Has never happened before).
    [/list]

How do you mean the quality has decreased?
RE: Powerpoint Help by Jarrod on 11-27-2007 at 11:22 AM

he means that his effects go all strange and all the stuff that makes 07 worth using disappears, try using the office compatability patch then just opening it in 03 after the patch

RE: Powerpoint Help by MattyRid on 11-27-2007 at 11:29 AM

or just install the PowerPoint 2007 Viewer to counter that.

RE: Powerpoint Help by Jarrod on 11-27-2007 at 11:32 AM

i packaged mine for cd in 07 and it still went screwy.
and that doesn't fix anything

quote:
Originally posted by LoochTheMan
Is there any way to change slides automatically after all the custom animations are done? I know you can go by time, but that will take too long to time each slide (there are many). I'm running Office '07

we need to edit it not just view it
RE: Powerpoint Help by rav0 on 11-27-2007 at 11:00 PM

For timing, can you not just specify a time (as a number, eg zero or one) before it moves on, instead of running through the whole thing? You should have enough time to play through it though, so you can practice it and see that everything works properly before you actually present.