Shoutbox

Script My Spellbook - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Script My Spellbook (/showthread.php?tid=79452)

Script My Spellbook by LeXx on 11-28-2007 at 09:19 PM

Hello,
I have a problem with the script"my spellbook", when I put a message perso and that I support on add, the fenetre close myself and have myself does not add anything!! Help me please, I uninstall the script and I re install it but its starts again.
Thanks

RE: Script My Spellbook by gas12n on 12-07-2007 at 01:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LeXx
Hello,
I have a problem with the script"my spellbook", when I put a message perso and that I support on add, the fenetre close myself and have myself does not add anything!! Help me please, I uninstall the script and I re install it but its starts again.
Thanks
same problem for me..i try also to install new version of msn but problem survive...anybod can help me plz?
RE: Script My Spellbook by gas12n on 12-09-2007 at 11:31 AM

up

RE: RE: Script My Spellbook by Zefiro on 08-11-2008 at 12:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gas12n
quote:
Originally posted by LeXx
Hello,
Thanks
same problem for me..i try also to install new version of msn but problem survive...anybod can help me plz?

I've got the same problem with one of my two messenger accounts. As soon as I add the message the windows closes :(
I need help as well! Please :(