Shoutbox

[Resolve] Plus! doesn't work on my profil - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [Resolve] Plus! doesn't work on my profil (/showthread.php?tid=79555)

[Resolve] Plus! doesn't work on my profil by kakaouette on 12-02-2007 at 05:58 PM

Hello,

I was MSN7 and plus3 on my computer. I have directly installe MSN8.0 and after plus!live. when i saw plus!live doesn't work,

I have uninstalle all (msn8, plus3, plus!live) and i delete all folder (MSN messenger, Messenger Plus!, Messenger Plus! live, also Windows Live Contacts and application data\MSN Messenger) I have also delete in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou

After my reboot i install msn8 and plus!live and plus!live still doesn't work. I try with an other user and it's work!
I don't no where is the problèm in my profil :s

Tanks for your help.

RE: Plus! doesn't work on my profil by kakaouette on 12-02-2007 at 07:43 PM

I used my old shortcut. And it's launch MSN with compatibility option like windows 2000.
I use the real exe and it's launch with Messenger Plus!

RE: [Resolve] Plus! doesn't work on my profil by Patchou on 12-02-2007 at 07:45 PM

I'm glad to know you found the problem.

Note to other helpers: we really have to remember to tell people to check the compatibility tab of Messenger. Plus! will not load if Windows reports that the current version is anything below Windows XP (5.1).