Shoutbox

weird problem with firefox and Plus! site - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site (/showthread.php?tid=79571)

weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by Th3rmal on 12-03-2007 at 09:34 AM

for some reason everytime i go into the ACTUAL plus site (not the forums), especially in the scripts database, as soon as the page finishes loading firefox just closes unexpectedly. does anyone know why? has anyone had this problem before?

cheers

RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by Menthix on 12-03-2007 at 09:38 AM

Never heard that problem before. What version of Firefox do you have and any specific URL you know it crashed on?

RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by Th3rmal on 12-03-2007 at 09:40 AM

im using FF 2.0.0.11 and it crashed a couple of times after clicking on the "home page" of the scripts database

RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by Menthix on 12-03-2007 at 02:07 PM

I'm using the same version and visit the Scripts DB quite often as admin there... Never had a problem with it.

Try disabling your extensions and if that doesn't help re-install Firefox to see if it solves the problem.

RE: RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by davidpolitis on 12-06-2007 at 12:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
im using FF 2.0.0.11 and it crashed a couple of times after clicking on the "home page" of the scripts database
Has also happened to me, although with other sites.
RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by Felu on 12-06-2007 at 01:15 PM

Its just coincidence i guess, because the site works perfectly fine here with FF 2.0.0.11

RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by aNILEator on 12-06-2007 at 01:22 PM

Whenever I post a comment on Windows Live Spaces with Firefox 3 it posts it 2/3/4 times :P

RE: weird problem with firefox and Plus! site by markee on 12-06-2007 at 01:24 PM

I've been having problems with msghelp.net when I try to load some pages they just timeout.... but it seems to be all better now.