Shoutbox

Motorola Razor - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Motorola Razor (/showthread.php?tid=79602)

Motorola Razor by SonicTy on 12-04-2007 at 12:55 AM

I'm looking into buying the Motorola razor V3C, if anyone has one or knows about them, can you tell me if they take Micro SD memory cards , I checked on Google and people were saying they did and some said it didn't so could some one help me?

Thanks

RE: Motorola Razor by Th3rmal on 12-04-2007 at 12:59 AM

go to www.gsmarena.com, everything you need to know about phones

RE: Motorola Razor by Reaper on 12-04-2007 at 01:00 AM

Motorola V3's are generally poor phones.
www.gsmarena.com is a good site to check reviews, etc.

[Edit] Fixed my schoolboy error :P

RE: Motorola Razor by Dane on 12-04-2007 at 01:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Motorola V3's are generally poor phones.
www.gsmarena is a good site to check reviews, etc.

It's actually www.gsmarena.com :cheesy:.  Silly goose Reaper forgetting the TLD, I fixed it for ya :banana:.
RE: Motorola Razor by SonicTy on 12-04-2007 at 01:06 AM

Thank you for your help it answered my questions. ;D

RE: Motorola Razor by azn angel on 12-04-2007 at 01:07 AM

It's a shitty phone. They break easily. My friend has a razor and he says that on hot days when he sweats and leaves it in his pocket he gets water damage =/

RE: Motorola Razor by Dane on 12-04-2007 at 01:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
It's a shitty phone. They break easily. My friend has a razor and he says that on hot days when he sweats and leaves it in his pocket he gets water damage =/
Krzr's arent that better either.  I'm very discontent with my phones right now...I have a Motorola E815 (De-activated, Not in use), which is probably the last good phone Motorola ever made, a Motorola KRZR (Activated, In Use) which freezes, crashes, overheats and is as susceptible to "water/sweat damage" as azn angel says.  I also have a Palm Treo 700wx (De-activated, Not in Use, Damaged) which i'm probably going to sell online for parts...the screen is cracked and all the replacements i've bought are incompatible.

* Dane is currently in a hate mood with phones.
RE: Motorola Razor by SonicTy on 12-04-2007 at 01:15 AM

:S what do you mean it gets water damage? like with sweat, what if i have a case and its in my pocket?

RE: Motorola Razor by prashker on 12-04-2007 at 01:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicTy
:S what do you mean it gets water damage? like with sweat, what if i have a case and its in my pocket?

get a RAZR2 :p. My dad's just an idiot.
RE: RE: Motorola Razor by SonicTy on 12-04-2007 at 01:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

get a RAZR2 :p. My dad's just an idiot.

But I wont be able to hear anyone when im talking to someone ! :P

Well I found a Motorola RAZR V3i for $80 and its like new. So thats why im buying the razor cause its cheap, so I dont really want the RAZR2.
RE: Motorola Razor by djdannyp on 12-04-2007 at 01:47 AM

I've had a RAZR V3i for almost a year now and have never experienced any "water damage" or breaking or anything

It's a functional phone, the  software can be a bit slow at times, i'l be looking to go back to Nokia once my contract is up

oh and yes, they do take Micro SD cards.....mine came with a 128MB one......haven't anywhere near filled it in a year

RE: Motorola Razor by prashker on 12-04-2007 at 02:44 AM

Then go ahead and buy it :p.

RE: RE: Motorola Razor by SonicTy on 12-04-2007 at 02:46 AM

quote:

I'm trying but the guy isn't replying, btw did I tell you I found a 2gb Micro SD for $35
RE: Motorola Razor by prashker on 12-04-2007 at 03:03 AM

quote:
quote:

I'm trying but the guy isn't replying, btw did I tell you I found a 2gb Micro SD for $35

That's nice :p
RE: Motorola Razor by RebelSean on 12-04-2007 at 04:11 AM

Sammy, dear, get the Sony Ericsson w580i, tis one of the best phones I've bought within the last two years. Great battery life, MP3 player works flawlessly along with the shake control feater, the personal trainer seems pretty cool although haven't used it much.

RE: RE: Motorola Razor by prashker on 12-04-2007 at 04:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RebelSean
Sammy, dear, get the Sony Ericsson w580i, tis one of the best phones I've bought within the last two years. Great battery life, MP3 player works flawlessly along with the shake control feater, the personal trainer seems pretty cool although haven't used it much.

I'm happy with my debranded modded w810i thank you very much :p.
RE: Motorola Razor by RebelSean on 12-04-2007 at 04:14 AM

quote:
quote:

Which was the phone I had before this, still have it, great phone eh?
RE: Motorola Razor by prashker on 12-04-2007 at 04:15 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Which was the phone I had before this, still have it, great phone eh?

Very.
RE: Motorola Razor by rav0 on 12-04-2007 at 05:16 AM

FYI It's RAZR not Razor.

I have the V3x BTW, it's not spectacular.