Shoutbox

Family see UFO film - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Family see UFO film (/showthread.php?tid=79667)

Family see UFO film by Jimbo on 12-05-2007 at 08:50 PM

Has anyone seen the film of where that family see a ufo, and some aliens and record it all on a tape, they all get shit scared etc. And finnally, they are never found but their camera is, i think its based on a true story.

RE: Family see UFO film by absorbation on 12-05-2007 at 09:23 PM

Sounds like the Blair Witch Project, just with aliens :P.

RE: Family see UFO film by prashker on 12-05-2007 at 10:01 PM

The trailer was initially shown with the debut of Transformers movie.

Another which revealed the '1-18-08' movie name debuted with Beowulf (saw with my dad) officially titling the movie Cloverfield

Even thought thats what people theoried the movie to be called since the transformers trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYF0f-zMgY&feature=related

This is the new one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield

RE: Family see UFO film by aNILEator on 12-05-2007 at 10:17 PM

I seriously doubt he's thinking of the same film Sam, Cloverfield hasn't got any UFO's in it afaik and also it's not out for another month and a bit

RE: Family see UFO film by prashker on 12-05-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
I seriously doubt he's thinking of the same film Sam, Cloverfield hasn't got any UFO's in it afaik and also it's not out for another month and a bit

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
1-18-08

As for your first comment.

Well most of it made me think of Cloverfield :p.

In the second trailer you see a shadow of an alien killing someone :p.
RE: Family see UFO film by Lourix on 12-06-2007 at 07:16 AM

I doubt Cloverfield is a true story :P

RE: Family see UFO film by vaccination on 12-06-2007 at 07:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lourix
I doubt Cloverfield is a true story :P
:P

Cloverfield looks awesome though : <
RE: Family see UFO film by Babysittah on 12-06-2007 at 08:26 AM

Haven't seen it but interesting anywayz. Put da link 2 download it if it's possible! :)Peace

RE: Family see UFO film by aNILEator on 12-06-2007 at 12:12 PM

Hi BabySittah we don't encourage piracy on this forum so we could not link you to a download even if it existed. Also the film has not come out in any way, shape or form yet either.

RE: Family see UFO film by vaccination on 12-06-2007 at 03:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
Hi BabySittah we don't encourage piracy on this forum so we could not link you to a download even if it existed. Also the film has not come out in any way, shape or form yet either.
and is heavily surrounded by secrets and rumors, no one really knows what it's about yet :P
RE: Family see UFO film by patch64 on 01-18-2008 at 01:43 PM

The film you refer to is: Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County...I think:), link below.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142074/

quote:

There is actually a UFO in Cloverfield.

BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILER
Apparently at the end of the movie when the hero's camcorder is found, there is footage of him and his girlfriend at Coney island a month before the incident. He is filming his girlfriend and you see a UFO drop from the sky into the Hudson River in the background. Neither of them notice it.

RE: Family see UFO film by kaylalouise on 01-25-2008 at 07:40 PM

hes talking about the mc phearsons tape (sp?)

and a UFO in cloverfield? interesting. although no body knows what it is. apperntly its the famous satalite that fell and was never found, or the montsers spawn

theres lots of theories.

bare in mind it was co made by a lost writter, so they like to trick and make you thnk.

RE: Family see UFO film by Sleeperloc on 01-29-2008 at 03:11 PM

man i wanna see cl9overfield but dunno what dis guy talking bout came here cause i was bored lol.

let me know if that was it i cant watch it right now cause no headphones or speaks i dont have a comp i can only watch at library when it opens.