Shoutbox

[request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE (/showthread.php?tid=79787)

[request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by ryxdp on 12-09-2007 at 08:45 AM

Could someone make a Royale skin? That would be awesome. :drool:

EDIT: Almost done ! See this thread for more info.

RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by aNILEator on 12-09-2007 at 09:13 AM

Possibly, provide me some screenshots and I'll see what I think

RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by markee on 12-09-2007 at 09:16 AM

I think before there is one hundred requests, we should also point out that skins take a lot more work than a script to produce and so only really popular ones are probably going to be made that are requested and even then you are going to have to wait a while for the end product, not just an hour max.

RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by RebelSean on 12-09-2007 at 09:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
Possibly, provide me some screenshots and I'll see what I think

[Image: mcexl2.th.png]

I think :p.
RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Volv on 12-09-2007 at 09:20 AM

I think instead of requesting skins people should try to make their own.

RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by RebelSean on 12-09-2007 at 09:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv

Some people just don't have time nor the patience. There's nothing wrong with requesting a skin, if someone's willing to make it for the general public. Loosen up :-/.
RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Aardvark on 12-09-2007 at 09:24 AM

If only really popular ones are going to be made then I vote for this one too! That said I'm in the process of trying to learn to do something like this myself, but it'll take a while before I've got the hang of skinning so yeah don't hold your breath at me doing it.

RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by ryxdp on 12-09-2007 at 09:26 AM

I know :/ I don't have alot of time available to me, what with school and such :(

As for screenshots: Just look at the MCE MSSTYLES and it'll tell you all you need to know.

RE: RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Volv on 12-09-2007 at 09:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RebelSean
quote:
Originally posted by Volv

Some people just don't have time nor the patience. There's nothing wrong with requesting a skin, if someone's willing to make it for the general public. Loosen up :-/.
I know, but its only been out for less than a day and people are already filling the Skinning subforums with a whole bunch of requests... =/
RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by aNILEator on 12-09-2007 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ryxpia
I don't have alot of time available to me, what with school and such

Most of us are all in the same boat

RE: RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Willz on 12-09-2007 at 10:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
quote:
Originally posted by Ryxpia
I don't have alot of time available to me, what with school and such

Most of us are all in the same boat

Indeed,

I when I was making Ev0 (v1) and WAM I was at university and juggling 2 jobs :P which is why the devlopment process takes ages (and that was the old way too :P)

Theres no problem in requesting skins, but just be aware that if its something that will only appeal to a narrow amount of people it most likely will not get done.
RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Aardvark on 12-09-2007 at 11:12 AM

In that case add a glass effect to the Royal theme - everybody loves see through (H)

RE: RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Willz on 12-09-2007 at 11:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark
In that case add a glass effect to the Royal theme - everybody loves see through (H)

Glass isn't possible, the only transparency you can have the the default one that plus uses. Crappy Windows Live Messenger limitations :(
RE: [request] Royale (Energy Bliss) skin from MCE by Aardvark on 12-09-2007 at 12:06 PM

*the world turns into slow motion* NOOOOOOOOO!!!
* Aardvark stops trying to extract things out of a glass vista theme