Shoutbox

Skinning Documentation problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Skinning Documentation problem (/showthread.php?tid=79853)

Skinning Documentation problem by Justin on 12-10-2007 at 12:01 AM

I have a problem with the skinning documentation, it says that the page you are looking for is currently unavailable, it was the same as the Scripting Documentation aswell, if anyone knows how to fix this please help. I want to try and make a decent skin by x-mas lol :P

RE: Skinning Documentation problem by scott2010_h on 12-10-2007 at 12:08 AM

Do you have a "#" in the path to the Skinning Documentation?
      -it might think it is an anchor and look in the wrong place for the Documentation. To fix this just move the file to the desktop or to a path on your computer that doesn't have a "#" in it.

If thats not it then your computer might have block it.
      -To unblock it right click on the the Script Documentation file and click on properties > General tab(if its not already selected) and click unblock.

Those are the 2 solutions I have found. Hope they help. :)

[Edit]
If those 2 solutions don't work you can use the Online Skinning Documentation provided by Dempsey. (http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=79804)

RE: Skinning Documentation problem by Justin on 12-10-2007 at 12:22 AM

I have put it on my desktop and that never worked :(
I dont have the option to unblock anything when i right click and go to properties, it says unknown protocol could that be the problem?

Edit: I didn't notice you had added a link to view it on a webpage, thank you (Y)

RE: Skinning Documentation problem by scott2010_h on 12-10-2007 at 12:25 AM

Could you post a screen shot of the properties window and also take a look at my edit :)

RE: Skinning Documentation problem by Justin on 12-10-2007 at 12:30 AM

I got it now, i misread your first post, I right clicked on where it said website unavailable. Thank you very much for your help (Y)

RE: Skinning Documentation problem by Patchou on 12-10-2007 at 07:39 AM

You can always get the documentation directly from the Messenger Plus! preferences, you will not be annoyed by IE's protection this way.