Shoutbox

How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? (/showthread.php?tid=79919)

How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by Bryan84 on 12-11-2007 at 11:27 AM

how to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar?

[Image: 70843407.png]

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by kezz on 12-12-2007 at 09:54 AM

I'm pretty sure it can't be done. Why is it such a problem?

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by Bryan84 on 12-12-2007 at 12:45 PM

I don't like to see the (#) there :( quite pointless.

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by kezz on 12-12-2007 at 09:57 PM

I suppose you could suggest it to Patchou and the development team for the next version, but its really up to them.

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by CookieRevised on 12-12-2007 at 10:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan84
how to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar?

[Image: 70843407.png]
You can remove that yourself if you edit your language file.

Open the translation file which you currently use in notepad (you'll find them in the sub directory \languages in the Messenger Plus! program folder).

Find the topic "[TabbedChats]" and search below it for the key "TabWndTitleMulti".
There you can change the translation.
The "%2!d!" is the number you'll see on the taskbar button.

Note: do not simply remove that key, it wont work, as Plus! will revert back to the default.
RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by Bryan84 on 12-14-2007 at 05:18 PM

Erm .... do not remove that key as it won't work?

Then what am I supposed to put if I completely do not want to see a number there?

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by CookieRevised on 12-14-2007 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
There you can change the translation.
The "%2!d!" is the number you'll see on the taskbar button.

RE: How to disable the show of number of tabs on taskbar? by Bryan84 on 12-15-2007 at 01:43 PM

ok so i'll just remove that. thanks