Shoutbox

Legend Of Zelda... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: Legend Of Zelda... (/showthread.php?tid=79943)

Legend Of Zelda... by Justin on 12-11-2007 at 09:28 PM

Would anyone be willing to make a Legend Of Zelda skin based around Ocarina Of Time & Majoras Mask or just Twilight Princess, ive tried but im just no good at it.

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by ipab on 12-11-2007 at 09:30 PM

I'm thinking I can make this quite easily... I'll theme it after the special edition DS :P.... How's that?

I have no ETA for this skin as im finishing up exams, but it'll be something fun and easy to do when I finish :).

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by Justin on 12-11-2007 at 09:36 PM

I never saw the DS i dont think, have you got a picture or a link wer i could see it, thanks.

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by djdannyp on 12-11-2007 at 09:47 PM

[Image: ZeldaDS2.PNG]

there you go :)

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by Justin on 12-11-2007 at 10:16 PM

Thanks, that'd look pretty good, but i'd rather a Ocarina Of time & Majora's Mask or a Twilight Princess one.

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by ArkaneArkade on 12-11-2007 at 10:55 PM

What on Earth?  Which game are those Zelda images from?  I see the words DS but that sure don't look like Phantom Hourglass to me - is it a homebrew game?

*Leroux wants*

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by Justin on 04-09-2008 at 01:20 PM

Sorry for the bump. I just saw Triforce Live Messenger on msgstuff and i was wondering if that could be created as a plus skin.

http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/file/129/

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by matt on 04-10-2008 at 07:49 AM

[Image: images2ka8.jpg] yes, i'd request a zelda skin as well, i like zelda a lot :P

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by FootSoulJah on 04-11-2008 at 02:32 PM

I'd say one with toon link (Cel Shaded Link from The Wind Waker/The Phantom Hourglass) would work the best for a skin.

RE: Legend Of Zelda... by Oxy on 04-11-2008 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
[Image: ZeldaDS2.PNG]

there you go :)
erm, what game is that from!? ¬¬.

quote:
Originally posted by FootSoulJah
I'd say one with toon link (Cel Shaded Link from The Wind Waker/The Phantom Hourglass) would work the best for a skin.
I agree, that if done properly (and not just images of link/zelda/triforce stretched out every) it could be a really good skin. The only problem i can see is getting the cel-shaded images right. :undecided:
RE: Legend Of Zelda... by absorbation on 04-11-2008 at 03:04 PM

I couldn't really see a Zelda themed skin working, I couldn't think what colours to use for a start :P.

Then again, I like simple and that's boring.