Shoutbox

Contact list header display picture size? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Contact list header display picture size? (/showthread.php?tid=79989)

Contact list header display picture size? by Keikonium on 12-13-2007 at 12:07 AM

How do I make the display picture (top left) in the contact list larger? I've literally spent the past 2 hours changing numbers and such, and have no idea how to make it larger.

If anyone could help, that'd be great ^_^.

RE: Contact list header display picture size? by Basilis on 01-03-2008 at 04:32 PM

you could ask willz.In my opinion, he is the best skinner and I think he has done what you want in his skin "EvO v3.1.6"

RE: Contact list header display picture size? by Matti on 01-03-2008 at 06:52 PM

That's not possible.

Ev0 has the option to change the size of the DPs in detailed view and to add a small DP in compact view, but there's no way to get your own DP larger. The reason why Willz could implement these last 2 options is simply because Messenger actually "supports" those. The class attribute of the display picture in detailed view determines the size, but this is the only case which has this "size class attribute". The DP in the top of the contact list doesn't have such attribute and therefore can't be resized by using a skin.