Shoutbox

[request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin (/showthread.php?tid=80029)

[request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 12:02 AM

I demand it.

WLM 9.0!

Either based on new pictures or Sprite Based :p

And I want it to look good!.

Now go. Do as I say.

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 12-14-2007 at 12:07 AM

I was thinking about this before, but I decided against it because I thought someone must have started it already

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 12:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Napbree
I was thinking about this before, but I decided against it because I thought someone must have started it already

Well, aslong as someone does it, and it's awesome looking and not nooby. GO :D!
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by freak544 on 12-14-2007 at 12:34 AM

Well I have given up on making a heart themed (and heart shaped) skin as I am not sure how to do the padding so I am looking for a new idea to make a skin so if I might give this one a try

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 12:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by freak544
Well I have given up on making a heart themed (and heart shaped) skin as I am not sure how to do the padding so I am looking for a new idea to make a skin so if I might give this one a try

(a).
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by freak544 on 12-14-2007 at 01:01 AM

I will have ago at it tomorrow when I wake up I can't promise that it will be good as i am new to skinning but I will try my best

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 01:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by freak544
I will have ago at it tomorrow when I wake up I can't promise that it will be good as i am new to skinning but I will try my best

Exactly. Being new at skinning will not surprise me. Not because you are you. But because you're a newbie at skinning (a).

I want like Williz :refuck: or someone :D.
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 12-14-2007 at 01:10 AM

Or nathan that ultra uber skinner that no one has ever heard of :refuck:

* Nathan runs

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Or nathan that ultra uber skinner that no one has ever heard of :refuck:

* Napbree runs

Go ahead, if it's good I don't care :p
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 12-14-2007 at 01:12 AM

I'm busy, on a new secret project :D

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 09:18 PM

quote:
I'm busy, on a new secret project :D

Too bad. WORK ON MINE! :cheesy:
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 12-14-2007 at 09:19 PM

... Or not :D

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Kenji on 12-14-2007 at 09:23 PM

If no one does this before I finish TVF Messenger, I will give it a try for you :P

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 10:32 PM

Sweet :banana:

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by warmth on 12-14-2007 at 10:35 PM

@SonicSam: Did I say that I was going to do it??? :P

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-14-2007 at 10:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
@SonicSam: Did I say that I was going to do it??? :P

Well hurry up. Or work together with Dazzy :D.
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by stuartbennett on 12-23-2007 at 08:22 AM

this idea is awesome im a sonic fan from back in the 90s when i had the sega master system, my mum was pretty good at playing the sonic games, i was fairly good but only could complete the mega drive ones and even then only with cheat codes, my mum however cracked the master system ones without cheat codes.

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by aNILEator on 12-23-2007 at 11:49 AM

Do it your effing self Sam :dodgy:

Sonic sucked after mega drive games, I have no idea what the hell is going on with it now a days other than it's completely shit manga-ized and they have more characters and the characters have weapons

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by stuartbennett on 12-23-2007 at 12:31 PM

ive not seen sonic in any version other than master system, mega drive and sonic cd on the mega cd, however i have a nintendo ds and have asked for sonic rush adventure for christmas.

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Spunky on 12-24-2007 at 01:48 AM

This is what I got so far...

[Image: workinprogessdw3.png]

(I'm still not 100% happy with chat window and this is only my first attempt)

@SonicSam: This is because I haven't done the script you want yet ;)

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Chris4 on 12-24-2007 at 02:20 AM

Looks good SLM, nice work :)(Y)

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-24-2007 at 04:07 AM

No Space between Sonic and Sam (it's either a mistake or looks like a mistake :p)

Either way. It looks good, spice it up a little sexier and we gots the sex :D. (Pimp up those icons, do the shizzy etc.... :D)

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
Sonic sucked after mega drive games, I have no idea what the hell is going on with it now a days other than it's completely shit manga-ized and they have more characters and the characters have weapons

Unfortunatly I have to agree. Although Sonic Adventure was good. But man Sonic The Hedgehog for the Xbox 360 has MASSIVE loading times. I mean wow. I love the game, but like I have not played it in ages |-)
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Shippo on 12-24-2007 at 06:43 AM

Can't say I'll use the skin, but ain't a bad idea at all. I'm a Sonic fan myself back when I had the Genesis and I had no knowledge of cheats back then. XD (I still managed to beat a few games though) Although the transition to a 3D world is somewhat not terribly good, I do have to say that Sonic Adventure 2 (and the GameCube versions) are some of the best in the series. The one on the Wii, er... doesn't control like it should.

I don't know, that's just me though. I can play most of the classics if I want on my GameCube (or Wii, depends which I got plugged in). Only reason I still use my GameCube is for Action Replay, been having fun messing about with my Chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. XD

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by MC Inferno on 12-29-2007 at 04:48 PM

quote:

He's. A. Leg. End.

Don't diss sonic. You won't like me if you diss sonic.

(Your right, Post-MS he was crap. But still... SONIC.)
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 12-29-2007 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
quote:

He's. A. Leg. End.

Don't diss sonic. You won't like me if you diss sonic.

(Your right, Post-MS he was crap. But still... SONIC.)

Represent (h).
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 09-14-2008 at 06:56 AM

Bump for great honor...last minute entry for contest (a)?

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Sunshine on 09-14-2008 at 11:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Bump for great honor...last minute entry for contest (a)?
You can't enter contest with something somebody else made for you :P Well maybe you could but if I were that skinner (no I'm not gonna make it for you) I'd demand the price if it would win. Only fair now isn't it....

Instead of "demanding" allsorts from others you could actually start reading up on it, look at how others did it and try? Skinning has been around for quite a while now, so don't say you haven't had enough time...
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 09-14-2008 at 11:39 AM

FEEL TEH BURN!!!

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Felu on 09-14-2008 at 11:50 AM

@Sunshine: I don't think he wants to submit the skin under his name. He justs wants the skin for his personal use. He doesn't really care whether it wins or not. The skinning contest deadline was a mere tactic to probably get the skin done so that he can use it...

Although yea I agree with you on the demanding thing. But Sam has always been like that... we all know he doesn't really mean to be a rude and agnorant a**hole. He could do it himself, but he gets someone or the other to do it for him most of the times. (Lucky guy :P, eh?)

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Nathan on 09-14-2008 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Instead of "demanding" allsorts from others you could actually start reading up on it, look at how others did it and try? Skinning has been around for quite a while now, so don't say you haven't had enough time...
But that still applies felu :P (read quote)
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Felu on 09-14-2008 at 11:54 AM

Read the edit Nathan :P.

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Spunky on 09-14-2008 at 12:00 PM

I don't have this any more anyway (at least, it's not accessible). Kinda, rains on people's parades :p It wasn't fantastic anyway =/

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Sunshine on 09-14-2008 at 12:12 PM

I thought it looked quite good SpunkyLoveMuff, it is a Sonic Hedgehog skin..which was what he asked isnt it ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Felu

Although yea I agree with you on the demanding thing. But Sam has always been like that... we all know he doesn't really mean to be a rude and agnorant a**hole. He could do it himself, but he gets someone or the other to do it for him most of the times. (Lucky guy :P, eh?)
Until people get tired of it... another L word comes to mind faster than Lucky :P
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by joey on 09-14-2008 at 12:24 PM

Loosh?

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Sunshine on 09-14-2008 at 12:24 PM

What's Loosh?

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Basilis on 09-14-2008 at 12:28 PM

Lazy? Anyway, I think the skin was good. :)

RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by prashker on 09-14-2008 at 02:19 PM

quote:

I want someone with talent to do it :p
RE: [request] Sonic The Hedgehog Skin by Felu on 09-14-2008 at 02:40 PM

quote:
What's Loosh?
Loosh - another term for lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy. Term coined by Robert Monroe in his astral voyages where, upon interacting with nonphysical entities, he learned this energy was called "loosh" and that mankind was being farmed for this energy.

But I really wonder how that fits in here 8-).

Find out more on Google