Shoutbox

Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP (/showthread.php?tid=80096)

Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP by Wildninja on 12-16-2007 at 04:01 AM

My skins do not work, I have "Windows Live Messenger" and have the latest Messenger Plus. I have downloaded the skins, "Nightfall 1" and "Office07". I imported them in preferences and clicked the icon to select them, it told me to restart messenger. I did so and when it finished loading I could see no difference. When I went back to preferences the skin I selected was still ticked. :S but nothing has changed. Though for some reason the skins text is grey not black, I do not know if it has something to do with this problem. Please help

RE: Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP by NanaFreak on 12-16-2007 at 04:10 AM

are you sure that the skins work for your version of Windows live Messenger, some skins only work for wlm 8.5 most dont work for wlm 8.1 and some work with wlm 9.0 (some overlap in versions)

so can you check the skin compatibility with your version of wlm?

RE: Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP by Wildninja on 12-16-2007 at 05:33 AM

What is messenger 8.5x? The skins say it is compatible with that

RE: Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP by Menthix on 12-16-2007 at 12:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wildninja
What is messenger 8.5x?
This mean it will work with Windows Live Messenger series 8.5, so every version that starts with 8.5.

To see which Messenger version you are using, click on the Messenger Menu icon (the right one on your contact list), and select Help > About Messenger.
RE: Messenger Plus SKIN PROBLEMS HELP by iloveyouuuu on 01-10-2008 at 01:39 AM

hey i am having trouble when i first start to click on the forum to see like the instructions to the skin and stuff it jsut says error :
retype the address ? what does that mean and hoe do i do it so that i can actually make a skin