Shoutbox

[Request] Close properly on esc - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Close properly on esc (/showthread.php?tid=80103)

[Request] Close properly on esc by Nathan on 12-16-2007 at 10:03 AM

Hey,
I am a keen skinner, and I have another one underway. What I founf id the msot time consuming things is having to go to the system tray to end messenger by right clicking and clicking exit.

Could someone make me a script that will close it (including the proccess) when I click esc?

Thanks,

Nathan

RE: [Request] Close properly on esc by Matti on 12-16-2007 at 11:07 AM

Well, I can make a simple script which exits Messenger when you hit "ESC" in the typing area of a chat window. Will that do for you? :)

RE: [Request] Close properly on esc by aNILEator on 12-16-2007 at 11:22 AM

hell no, that will conflict with chat windows exit functions.

why don't you just use /exit make a quicktext for /restart that calls the MPLTools function or Use Skintools Script?

RE: [Request] Close properly on esc by Nathan on 12-16-2007 at 11:26 AM

I don't think you get me, what I would like is when I'm in the contactlist for e.g i will hit ESC and it will end the wlm proccess.

RE: [Request] Close properly on esc by Thor on 12-16-2007 at 11:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Napbree
ld like is when I'm in the contactlist for e.g i will hit ESC and it will end the wlm proccess.

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
hell no, that will conflict with chat windows exit functions.

why don't you just use /exit make a quicktext for /restart that calls the MPLTools function or Use Skintools Script?
Sounds like the same to me.

A solution with some simple commands would be simple enouge, or a more heavy shortcut. Even better, get a macro app and set it up.