Shoutbox

[Release] xMas Special; The snow blender - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender (/showthread.php?tid=80111)

[Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by MrR on 12-16-2007 at 02:04 PM

:P
Okay guys, this is my first submission to the forums :
I've been messing around with MP!L for about a week now, so go easy on my messy scripting ^^"

Now for our biz, what's that script for?
It's a nice script in the spirit of the holidays, you've got a 'Snow Tank' you should fill up. How do you do that? It's simple - ask your friend to donate you a snowball. They can donate you using the simple ^donatesnow command. The same contact cannot donate you twice. Once your tank is filled up with 30 snowballs, your nick will be temporary changed into 'Marry xMas! Thanks for helping!' thingy and bump 4 times to notify ur contacts. Again, nothing too fancy, just a small beginners' script for fun.
Commands are:
^Left - Shows how many snowballs left.
^Rules - Writes a prepared message in the current chat asking your contacts to donate snow for your tank.
^DonateSnow - Your contact should write that in order to give you a snowball.

Merry Christmas :)
Roy

RE: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by NanaFreak on 12-16-2007 at 02:06 PM

please upload onto the forums, not rapidshare =\

RE: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by MrR on 12-16-2007 at 02:12 PM

Did :)

RE: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by Phillip on 12-16-2007 at 02:36 PM

Should be Merry xMas not "Marry xMas".. Infact it should be Merry Christmas but whatever.

RE: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by aNILEator on 12-16-2007 at 04:01 PM

what'd be cool/funny is if you could 'throw a snowball' at someone and it'd send them the water balloon wink and deplete your snowball cache, giving a little message explaining they got hit by a snowball/waterbomb to get their own waterbombs/snowballs get the script etc etc

RE: [Release] xMas Special; The snow blender by MrR on 12-16-2007 at 07:15 PM

Hmm sound nice, I'll think about it :)
And I know it's merry, its a mistype.