Shoutbox

Msn name change? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Msn name change? (/showthread.php?tid=80167)

Msn name change? by Toast2448 on 12-17-2007 at 07:13 PM

Is there any way to change your man name if your emails not @hotmail.com, cause mines @cia.gov. and it says my email and i dont know how to verefy it ...

RE: Msn name change? by RebelSean on 12-17-2007 at 07:18 PM

File -> Resend e-mail verification

Check your @cia.gov inbox and click the link, you'll verify your e-mail address, and you'll be able to change your nickname. There's no other way to change your nickname if you don't verify your e-mail address :).

RE: Msn name change? by MeEtc on 12-17-2007 at 07:18 PM

You have to log into that email account to verify it. meaning, you have to be able to receive mail to that address. And if you really do have that address, I somehow doubt you would be asking that question here.

Go get a real email address, and you can change your name.

RE: Msn name change? by Toast2448 on 12-17-2007 at 07:21 PM

i would verify it but i dont know how to check the mail, cause i cant log onto it at the hotmail website and i dunno any other way to check that email

RE: Msn name change? by AngelDevil on 12-17-2007 at 07:23 PM

Logically you can't check your inbox from Hotmail if your address aren't verified...

RE: Msn name change? by RebelSean on 12-17-2007 at 07:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Toast2448
i would verify it but i dont know how to check the mail, cause i cant log onto it at the hotmail website and i dunno any other way to check that email

Is it your e-mail address or a made-up one that you created a .NET passport for?
RE: Msn name change? by Toast2448 on 12-17-2007 at 07:24 PM

its made up one i guess

RE: Msn name change? by RebelSean on 12-17-2007 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Toast2448
its made up one i guess

Well if you can't get to the inbox of the address, you're going to have to create a new passport. There are @live.xx addresses now, just to let you know. There's no way of verifieing a fake address mate :).
RE: Msn name change? by Toast2448 on 12-17-2007 at 07:28 PM

dam

RE: Msn name change? by exbox on 12-18-2007 at 03:21 AM

Hilarious.

RE: Msn name change? by Shippo on 12-18-2007 at 05:33 AM

I'm curious, would the CIA even be involved if you have that email? Can cause some confusion amongst people when they see it.. Just my take on it.

Anyway, if you can't access the email, you'll have to get a new one, like the others have said.

RE: Msn name change? by Spunky on 12-18-2007 at 04:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shippo
I'm curious, would the CIA even be involved if you have that email? Can cause some confusion amongst people when they see it.. Just my take on it.

Anyway, if you can't access the email, you'll have to get a new one, like the others have said.

He doesn't have it though...
RE: Msn name change? by RebelSean on 12-18-2007 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:
Originally posted by Shippo

He doesn't have it though...

But pretending to be a CIA agent is illegal.
RE: Msn name change? by exbox on 12-20-2007 at 03:06 AM

It would be hilarious if he comes back in 6 months, apologizes for the late reply because he's been doing his time in jail.

RE: Msn name change? by kezz on 12-20-2007 at 07:55 AM

LOL. Yeah, I would have to point and laugh.