Shoutbox

Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live (/showthread.php?tid=80222)

Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live by richie86 on 12-19-2007 at 02:28 PM

I had encountered this error while updating MSGPlus! Live to latest version.. The bug is happened on the user interface which make some of the control button like edit button become missing and non-click-able. Is it the problem on the xml of interface crash on latest version?

RE: Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live by Patchou on 12-19-2007 at 08:27 PM

several things have changed in the interface windows but you shouldn't be experiencing any other problems than non-matching colors. I suggest you post in the scripts section of the forum about this with more information so that the developer of the script can take a look at it.

RE: Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live by deAd on 12-19-2007 at 09:32 PM

Unfortunately, I cannot release automatic updates to Stickynotes anymore due to the Plus! server created for the scripting competition being taken offline.

Aside from that, I don't work on Stickynotes much anymore and I haven't looked at this problem yet.

RE: Bug on Stickynotes script on latest update of Messenger Plus! Live by richie86 on 12-20-2007 at 05:41 AM

ouch.. sad.. but it's a very good plugin anyway